kylevuong19

SOLD: FS: (VIC) Pass Labs INT-150 Integrated Amplifier

Item: Pass Labs INT-150 Integrated Amplifier
Price: $3600
Item Condition: superb, 9/10, no dents or scratch
Reason for selling: change direction
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
Extra Info:

Bought it over a year ago, I keep it in mint condition and it looks just like new. All function works perfectly. I use this to drive my Harbeth SHL5+ and it delivers plenty of power.

I prefer to sell locally as I don't have the box and original packaging. The sale will include the amplifier, remote and power cable.

Audition is welcome at my place.

Pictures:

IMG_3334.thumb.jpg.a832e8e27a4c66a77ab9a8e24ee3ecc7.jpgIMG_3335.thumb.jpg.63fb965eb9ce07e9123625087f625051.jpgIMG_3337.thumb.jpg.429a45f738ccfda4b1792b0bdf9eb682.jpgIMG_3336.thumb.jpg.ef81b402a6e4d553778495d3175d293e.jpgIMG_3338.thumb.jpg.09e070deb57d6bff0ae06f208ec90c0d.jpgIMG_3340.thumb.jpg.ab9cb4a0dbc0a1683a9757d95fee1910.jpg

Wow... I wish I have the money for it! :(

Beautiful amp and yep a great price... what are you thinking of moving to Kyle. I’m having great success with the Harbeth/Devialet combo.

I had chance to hear Devialet with Harbeth and its very impressive. Another option can be Primaluna HP integrated. If I can stretch my budget I’ll definitely go for a Vitus or Gryphon Diablo integrated.

I had chance to hear Devialet with Harbeth and its very impressive. Another option can be Primaluna HP integrated. If I can stretch my budget I’ll definitely go for a Vitus or Gryphon Diablo integrated.

Good luck! Along with your Pass Labs, some very nice choices.

Great amps. I own two of their  power amps. Their after sales service is second to none. GLWTS. 

Wow total bargain!  Best integrated I have heard.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Silver Audiophile
      Item: Pass Labs XP-10 pre amp
      Price: $3,400
      Item Condition: Excellent.
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Excellent condition Pass Labs XP-10 Pre amp for sale. Included in sale is original box, remote etc. Not a grey import (purchased from Perth retailer). Buyer welcome to pre-purchase audition.  Happy to post domestically within Australia with full insurance cover.

Links to Pass Labs XP-10 website, reviews, specs and awards.
      https://www.passlabs.com/preamplifier/xp-10

Currently retails for $8,459 (Class A Audio).

Past accolades aside, the new XP pre-amp offerings from Pass Laboratories sound and measure significantly better than their immediate predecessors in the original X series. Are these the finest pre-amplifiers Pass Laboratories has built to date, absolutely and without question!

Specifications
      Pass Labs XP-10 Factory Specifications
      Frequency Response: 2 Hz to 60 kHz (-3dB)
      Overall Gain: -73dB to 10dB
      Volume Steps: 83
      Remote: Yes
      Inputs: Five
      Outputs: Two
      Input Impedance: 96 kOhm bal, 48 kOhm single-ended
      Output Impedance: 1000 Ohms balanced, 150 Ohms single-ended
      CMRR: -60dB, 1kHz
      Cross-Talk: -90dB, 1kHz Ref 1V
      Signal to Noise Ratio: Power Consumption: 10 watts
      Shipping weight: 14.6Kg

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Ooogh
      Item: Conrad -Johnson CA200
      Price: $2,800 + postage.
      Item Condition: Excellent. Presents as new.
      Reason for selling: Not quite my tempo
      Extra Info: 
      Conrad Johnson CA200 in perfect condition. A credit to it’s previous owner, presents as new.

185 Watts, Solid State Integrated with a plethora of inputs including theatre and EPL ins and outs. Also pre out for subwoofers.

Fantastic remote control, finally a remote fitting of a proper amplifier, machined aluminium, not some plastic junk.

Rich, full sound with robust sweet midrange. Excellent vocal reproduction.

Just purchased, selling at same price. Why? I am extremely particular about exactly what I am seeking and this is not quite my flavour. It joins another dozen quality amplifiers, most far more expensive, that have not meet all my criteria. It will however be perfect for many, many systems.

Lots of reviews online.

All original packaging, owners manual and remote.
       http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/conrad-johnson-ca200-control-amplifier/

• By OldVinylLover
      Item: Pass Labs X 150.5
      Price: 4.500 plus shipping
      Item Condition: 9/10
      Reason for selling: upgrading
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info:

For sale my Pass Labs X150.5 stereo power amp (10W class A, 150W overall), currently playing in a full balanced chain.
      It's complete with original box, manual and detachable power cable.
      Conditions: perfect in every aspect except for the scratch on the side of the heat sink (pls see detailed pic, the scratch is less than 1 cm).

You're most welcome to come to listen to it (sorry but the setup is still not fine tuned)

Link to Pass X150.5 website page

• By olegau
      Item: ROTEL RA-980BX Integrated Amplifier
      Price: 350
      Item Condition: good working order
      Reason for selling: too many amps
      Extra Info:
      The amp was checked and serviced recently. 

Power output: 100 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
      Frequency response: 4Hz to 100kHz
      Total harmonic distortion: 0.03%
      Damping factor: 1000
      Input sensitivity: 0.25mV (MC), 2.5mV (MM), 150mV (line)
      Signal to noise ratio: 70dB (MC), 75dB (MM), 97dB (line)
      Speaker load impedance: 4Ω (minimum)
      Dimensions: 440 x 121 x 347mm
      Weight: 10.1kg
      Year: 1991
      Price: GBP £400 (1991)
      https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/rotel/ra-980.shtml

• By Darkstar
      Item: Threshold SA3.9e Stasis Pure Class A Stereo Power Amplifier
      Price: $4000
      Item Condition: Good Condition with some light superficial markings. Conservative 7.5/10 mainly due to age.
      Reason for selling: Surplus to Needs
      Extra Info:

Up for sale is a RARE Threshold SA3.9e Stasis Pure Class A Stereo Power Amplifier. These amps rarely come up for sale. For those who know the Nelson Pass timeline will know that Threshold was one of the companies he worked for before venturing out into his own line of products. Threshold amps have become collector pieces these days and this SA3.9e would sit proudly in any audiophile/collector’s system.

Rated at 60W pure Class A at 8 Ohms, it will drive all but the most inefficient speakers with clean, distinctive layering and an all round “picture” perfect details. Compared to todays Pass Labs products the Threshold is faster sounding, tighter and more in-control, mids are smooth without any odd or harshness, and the high are extended and free of grain.

Nelson liked the SA 3.9e the best of the threshold amps from the 90s era mainly because, for its rated output, it was biased higher into class A and thus sounded more "liquid".

These are very good amps and contend with the best out there that is 3-4 times more in value. Happy to audition and let your ears be the judge. 

Photos: Will post pictures later tonight