Sign in to follow this  
Juicester

WITHDRAWN OR RELISTED: FS: Purist Audio Cables (Interconnects & Speaker Cable)

Item: Purist Audio Design Musaeus Speaker Cable - 1.5M pair* (measures over 2M). Purist Audio Interconnects (1M) - 1 pair with XLR and 1 pair with RCA.
Price: RELISTED
Item Condition: Excellent. Comes with black pouch & documentation to confirm originality (although I don't believe PAD cables are knocked off in the same way Audioquest seems to be).
Reason for selling: No longer required (I will be listing PAD interconnects as well).
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: These cables are the Praesto edition of the Museaus line. The speaker cable actually measure approx. 2.1M tip to tip (spade ends) - so would suit anyone who needs 2M length (as I did). Anyone who owns PAD cables would agree the build quality is beyond reproach and the sound is excellent. I am not upgrading - couldn't afford to buy something that could better the performance of these!

Pictures: (Photos of IC's to come)

24E79913-3C2D-40A3-81B7-FB90A9C3ABE4.thumb.jpeg.0c14b30476eac1062bf56bfe41a9f084.jpeg

772CD62A-8722-4745-8362-F69727CA3B64.thumb.jpeg.b3805c85cac90ae9c00fe9dc4339f9f2.jpeg

AC7607B5-88C9-431C-92C0-6EAF33AD78AB.thumb.jpeg.b189902c93af48a567de760cfed4df6c.jpeg

Edited by Juicester

Spade connectors for speaker cable. Photo wasn’t clear sorry. 

I am surprised to feel the need to note that low-ballers please don't bother messaging me. Something selling for more than 50% off rrp doesn't have another 20-50% left to quibble over! 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this