Meridian Sooloos question

Greetings all,

Have been trying to iron out a minor problem with a Meridian Sooloos set up.

I have a C10 with a MS600 as the source and two twin stores. Problem is I can get tracks to play fine but II get no audio. I'm monitoring the whole set up from both  an iPad and my laptop, a MacBook Pro. I should get audio from both of these outputs but I get nothing. Open tho ideas. Am not well versed in this set up so could be missing something very basic. Have yet to test this set up through my main speaker set up which I will try tonight. But I would have expected to get some signal out of the iPad or the mac. 

Indeed they are...

This was their response...

Thank you for contacting Meridian. Are we correct in thinking you are currently trying to get audio through the iPad and the MacBook? Sooloos will not output audio to Apple devices; in Sooloos systems, devices such as your MacBook Pro and iPad will act as control devices for your Sooloos equipment, such as the MS600. However, they will not make audio themselves. You will need to have some speakers connected to either the C10 or the MS600 for audio playback, with any of their available audio outputs.

Very helpful.