JVC X7900 and X9900 run out pricing

oztheatre

Item: JVC DLA-X7900 black - Price: SOLD OUT - possibly some stock coming in as this model will continue until March 2019

Item: JVC DLA-X9900 black - Price: SOLD OUT - no more stock coming.
Item Condition: NEW - Australian stock - 3 year warranty.
Reason for selling: JVC runout sale
Payment Method: Visa and MC @ 1% or direct deposit.

JVC_DLA_X7900.jpg

JVC_DLA_X9900.jpg

Edited by oztheatre
  • Like 2

Wow!  I’m really struggling with this.  Seems a great opportunity.  But I keep wondering what the new pricing will be for the 7900 once the N series arrive and settle.  Unless Netflix Starts lots of 4K I won’t need 4K. And it can simulate 4K if necessary.  so....

Can anyone succinctly summarise the pro’s and cons here of waiting vs getting one of these.

Edited by Steam
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Steam said:

Wow!  I’m really struggling with this.  Seems a great opportunity.  But I keep wondering what the new pricing will be for the 7900 once the N series arrive and settle.  Unless Netflix Starts lots of 4K I won’t need 4K. And it can simulate 4K if necessary.  so....

Can anyone succinctly summarise the pro’s and cons here of waiting vs getting one of these.

I can tell you this much the 7x00 series are absolutely stunning in use. you also get the benefit of 4k while they are not native 4k you are getting 3-3.5k which is there isnt a heck of a lot of stuff apart from some fleeting moments on some discs you are going to miss out on. 

I cant personally see them dropping much further. recent video said there are only so many chips for this series and when run out thats it. get these while you can I would suggest. 

netflix isnt all the be all by the way. discs are still where its at :)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Michael391 said:

Hi Oz......curious. Can you send a Pm on pricing. Any 5900 left. Would prefer white (5900 or 7900). Still deciding which way to go. 

Thanks

1 hour ago, T800 said:

Yeah I’m still tossing up b/w 7900 and 5900. Any 5900 and price as well

Hi guys, no 5900's left at JVC's end. Only a few 7900's and some 9900's.