Thanks to all for the 2018 show...

Have just returned from the show today (Sunday).  I left close to closing and saw a lot of tired demonstrators pleased that the day was over!  However, every demonstrator I spoke to was a gentleman, and were pleasantly obliging for any small request I made.  Even at the end of the day!

So some thanks is due to:

- Marc and his team for all the organising so that it seemed to go flawlessly

- and to all the exhibitors for their generosity and good nature over what would be a very exhausting three days.

[Edit: it was brought to my attention that it's not polite to refer to the female demonstrators as "gentlemen", which is quite correct and an error on my behalf.  Please not my apology and amendment below.]

Edited by audiofeline
  • Like 5

I'm the wrong person to ask I'm content with my system there was a lot of cool gear there though the Kharma room is the stand out 1/2 million dollars worth and it did sound and looked lovely I sat there contemplating just how little I comprehend the hi end of hifi.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, BATMAQN said:

I'm the wrong person to ask I'm content with my system there was a lot of cool gear there though the Kharma room is the stand out 1/2 million dollars worth and it did sound and looked lovely I sat there contemplating just how little I comprehend the hi end of hifi.

Osborn room was good especially the Monuments actually they may have been the Epitomes sorry I forget. 

Edited by BATMAQN
  • Like 1

Great job everybody. Thank you for such a great HIFI Show. 

There were only very good or excellent systems. In my opinion , taking into account that the music played was not very demanding, also not always the speakers were matched with amplifier of my preferences. Saying that few speakers/systems impressed me a lot: Maudio bookshelves sweet maxwell, Osborn EOS Elite, Hulgich audio Nina and bluesound small amplifier with JBL small floorstanders.

4 hours ago, BATMAQN said:

Ummm the lady demonstrators I spoke to were also very gentlemanly, I'm just sayin.

Couldn't resist AF ?? 

Thanks for drawing that to my attention.  I can't recall any lady demonstrators in the rooms when I visited, but there were a lot of rooms and I may not have noticed (plus my eyes were diverted towards the equipment, not the ladies ? ). 

No disrespect intended to any of the female demonstrators, who I'm sure were very professional, knowledgeable and courteous, and are equally deserving of our thanks.

• Like 1