SOLD: FS: Devialet 400 Expert Dual Mono Blocks

SOLD

Item: Devialet 400 Expert - Dual Mono Blocks
Price: $9700 shipped to Australia metro area (RRP - 22.5k, replacement cost - 26k )
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Upgrade
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Like what i am hearing with the Devialet 400 so decided to spend more $$ and going further up the chain.

Comes with original box and remote
Pictures:

DSC03161.thumb.jpg.646be2b754200f3ec7c2939f374e7f79.jpg

DSC03162.thumb.jpg.9a85b960ec9a492de4491a648646d594.jpg

DSC03163.thumb.jpg.d775d389f34b8fac3bb72ca8a58c3760.jpg

DSC03164.thumb.jpg.87bd1c33c9c79f115907f93571509ba3.jpg

DSC03165.thumb.jpg.0427d2f75b7f8fb8af862df1ebd9e1f8.jpg

DSC03167.thumb.jpg.ae054695c67f68c0dfd56bb5ac3093fd.jpg

Edited by cyberkank
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Very nice. I was really impressed with this combo with my old Lenehan ML1 Refs - amazing control over the speakers. Double bass sounded so good.
Yes. It is very unconventional and break all the rules in the typical audiophile rule book. But at the end of the day, sounds phenomenal and bargain of a system if you consider what is has replaced. Listening it on Ethernet port takes thing up another level.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, cyberkank said:
15 minutes ago, PKay said:
Very nice. I was really impressed with this combo with my old Lenehan ML1 Refs - amazing control over the speakers. Double bass sounded so good.

Yes. It is very unconventional and break all the rules in the typical audiophile rule book. But at the end of the day, sounds phenomenal and bargain of a system if you consider what is has replaced. Listening it on Ethernet port takes thing up another level.

I agree on the Ethernet port so much better.

They are certainly a very unique and beautifully designed 
Did not know we had anyone in SA with such good taste when it come to Hi-End.....[emoji3]
What is the upgrade too?.............................................GLWS ............................................
Dev 800 or 440

1 hour ago, Electrovoice Interface. said:

They are certainly a very unique and beautifully designed 

Did not know we had anyone in SA with such good taste when it come to Hi-End.....:D

What is the upgrade too?.............................................GLWS ............................................

im from SA and also have a Devialet Expert 220pro, i also agree very well designed piece of equipment :D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PKay said:

I agree on the Ethernet port so much better.

Umm, sorry for sounding ignorant and off topic ...  but better than what? USB? Which USB and ethernet cables? What source?  Would love to know more, to try on my 250. Ta

9 minutes ago, dbastin said:

Umm, sorry for sounding ignorant and off topic ...  but better than what? USB? Which USB and ethernet cables? What source?  Would love to know more, to try on my 250. Ta

Sorry OP but this does highlight how flexible the product is. You can download air and use it in conjunction with a  NAS setup.  You can use Roon (easiest option) or Jriver.  The other option is to stream from Tidal app directly to your Devialet over your network.  I use Cat 6 ethernet cable - no fancy hifi cable just good quality installed by my electrician.  You can PM me for more info.

Sorry OP but this does highlight how flexible the product is. You can download air and use it in conjunction with a  NAS setup.  You can use Roon (easiest option) or Jriver.  The other option is to stream from Tidal app directly to your Devialet over your network.  I use Cat 6 ethernet cable - no fancy hifi cable just good quality installed by my electrician.  You can PM me for more info.

Yeh pretty much i use devialet air exclusively for my listening due to the superior ethernet connection SQ. USB is good, but i find Ethernet gives a more natural sounding results overall, this is kist using $5 ethernet vs $400 usb cable, i am in the process to see if better ethernet cable yields better results.

• 2 weeks later...