SOLD: FS: Cayin M-845D vacuum tube mono block power amplifier (x 2)

SOLD

Item: Cayin M-845D Vacuum Tube Mono Block Power Amplifier (pair)
Price: $6,500 includes $50 donation to SNA.
Item Condition: Near new, valves still running in ( only had100-120 hours)
Reason for selling: upgraded to small integrated amplifier
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only or interstate sensitive freight at buyer expense
Extra Info: I am selling these pair of rare Cayin M-845D mono block on behalf of my friend Louis who has upgraded to a small integrated amplifier due to his health and room size.

The Cayin M-845D only had 100-120 hours of use,  retailed price is $14,000 brand new, top of the line Cayin valve tube amplifier " special order only", power output 60W per channel, weight is 50kgs each, 240v australian power, valves on each mono block 845 (x2), 300B (x1)  and 6SN7 (x3 ).

Due to ongoing health issue,   Louis has not been able to enjoy them as he should, It is Louis loss but your gain, will also donate $50 to SNA  if sale goes through. 

Please PM me if you require further information or would like to audition the Cayin M-845D. 

Thank you for looking.  

Cayin M-845D  (31).jpg

Cayin M-845D  (1).jpg

Cayin M-845D  (20).jpg

Cayin M-845D  (30).jpg

Cayin M-845D  (21).jpg

Cayin M-845D  (22).jpg

Cayin M-845D  (23).jpg

Cayin M-845D  (25).jpg

Cayin M-845D  (27).jpg

Cayin M-845D  (9).jpg

Cayin M-845D  (2).jpg

Edited by AUDIONIRVANA
revise description
  • Like 4

Cayin's build quality is the finest of all the Chinese made tube amps IMO. The fit and finish is superb. Beautifully detailed faceplates, WBT binding posts, excellent components used throughout. Even the way the tube cage mounts and is well thought out.

These would be stellar. 51kg a piece! Jeez......Some serious iron in these.

• Thanks 1

Thanks...Yes.... i did see that.... and I see there are line of LEDs on the front of the unit that show what NFB setting is chosen.   BUT...my Q was.....is there any way one can change the NFB setting OTHER THAN using the dial at the back??        It seems a clumsy way of doing it....given its at the "back" of the unit.    Eg: Can it be changed by a remote, or via a switch on the Front of the unit.     Thanks.   :)

• 2 months later...