IMG_1204.jpg

Edited by Cono28
Price drop

Price drop ! Half of sale money will donate to SNA

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Snoopy8
      Been going through the Gieseler DAC threads to dig up owners’ reviews & impressions over the past 2 years.  Together, they provided an impressive picture of how well Clay has made his DACs and has lead me to consider  purchase the upcoming Groß DAC with balanced outputs.   

Klein III Reviews & Impressions
      pnes_nv 20 Oct 18 compared with Arcam irDac II

Groß Reviews & Impressions
      illbarto 18 Sep 17 compared with Klein II
      Snoopy8  5 Oct 17 compared with Audiolab 8200CDQ, 13 May 18  compared with 2Qute, PS Audio Direct Stream jnr
      BAM 6 Oct 17 compared with PSAudio Directstream
      bhobba 28 Nov 17, 22 Jan 18 compared with PSAudio Directstream
      Ancientflatulence 15 Dec 17
      Suopermanni 23 Dec 17 compared with Gungnir Multibit
      Bill125812 18 Jan 18 compared with PS audio Nu Wave
      scumbag  18 Jan 18 compared with PS Audio Direct Stream jnr
      RussB 23 Feb 18, 8 Apr 18 compared with Klein, Chord Qutest
      Mattw 4 Mar 18 6 Mar 18 14 Mar 18 compared with Starting Point Systems DAC3
      Mike13 6 Mar 13 compared with Chord 2Qute, 13 May 18 compared with 2Qute, PS Audio Direct Stream jnr
      Francisco 8 Mar 18
      Stereophilus 11 Mar 18 compared with Mola Mola Makua, PSAudio Directstream, Chord DAVE
      Assisi 11 Mar 18 compared with Mola Mola Makua
      Rosco8 24 Mar 18 compared with Cayin (Valve/SS),  ARCAM-II DAC II
      Bunno77 26 Mar 18 compared with Geek Pulse S Infinity
      Rawl99 2 Apr 18 compared with Killer
      rmpfyf 2 Apr 18 compared with Killer
      Conch 16 Apr 18 compared with Klein II, Chord 2qute, Accuphase Dac50
      Max Headroom 10 May 18, 13 May 2018 compared with 2Qute, PS Audio Direct Stream jnr

Konverter Reviews & Impressions
      (Has pre-amp as well)
      ~Spyne~ 29 Apr 17
       Woadl 13 Jun 17 compared with Auralic Vega

Klein II Reviews & Impressions
       Andrewyuri 1 May 16 compared with Klein
       Jonny 31 Jul 16 compared with Antelope Gold

Klein Reviews & Impressions
       GPK 17 Jun 15
       Bill125812 28 Jun 15 compared with NAD M51
       naggots  29 Jun 15
       rambada 7 Aug 15
       matt200sr 10 Aug 15
       naggots 21 Sep 15 on SE version
       scumbag 16 Oct 15 compared with MyDac
       joz 29 Oct 15
       pete_mac 5 Nov 15 compared with audio-gd DAC16DSP
       pop9745 25 Nov 15 compared with Chord Hugo, Resonessence Labs Concero HD, and Ifi
       betocool 1 Dec 15
       woadl 1 Dec 15
       andrewyuri 13 Apr 16 compared with Arcam irDac, Nad M51 
      Jventer 15 May 16 compared with PSAudio Directstream
       NcA 27 May 16
       Tellmidd 16 Jul 16
       Powerav 15 Oct 16
       Zypr 16 Jan 17
      Terry0 11 Mar 18 compared with Oppo 205, Bluesound Node2

Please post if corrections, additions required…
    • By martin64
      Item: Marantz HD DAC 1
      Price: $700
      Item Condition:excellent not a mark on it. As new condition
      Reason for selling:Upgraded
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: I prefer pick up but have all the boxes, manuals etc. Will ship interstate if required.
      This ultra-high quality dedicated Headphone Amplifier creates simply amazing sound because it uses Current Feedback amplification technologies from Marantz’s high-end Premium 11 Series. Headphones have always added extra intensity to music, now with the Marantz HD-DAC1 that intensity reaches new climactic heights. This completely new product category comes with a new design, but as always with the unmistakable Marantz family resemblance.
      The powerful HD-DAC1 can drive audiophile high-impedance headphones up to 600 ohm - with complete MODE ease. All thanks to its three-level gain control, Marantz HDAM-SA2 modules, a high current audiophile DAC (CS4398), and its Premium Quality fixed and variable RCA outputs. It is so powerful it not only drives headphones, you can also directly connect it to your Hi-Fi integrated amplifier or to a pair of active speakers or power amps. It’s also highly connectable.
      Optical and coaxial digital inputs as well as a USB-B port enable you to stream music directly from your PC or MAC; iDevices can also be connected via the USB port on the front. For even more connectivity we have also included an analog input. The USB-B works in asynchronous mode to support not only 192 kHz / 24bits high-resolution audio but also the DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz for maximized performance and the most direct way to enjoy excellent quality. To safeguard quality when connected to a computer, we built extended isolation around the USB-B input to eliminate the chance of a high frequency noise being generated by the computer when entering the HD-DAC1. We even included a jitter remover and Dual Clock for extreme accuracy. Info on volume, input, resolution, etc. is shown on the stylish Marantz Porthole Display. The solid aluminum front is supported by a double layer bottom plate and retro-style side panels. Pure craftsmanship

Pictures:

• By Analysis
      Item: Woo Audio components - WA22 - headphone amp. Sennheiser HD800. ALO audio ref 8 balanced cable.
      Price: $2950.00 ono
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      I really enjoy these units, but I don't have as much time to sit at my desk to use it, as I'd hoped, so I'm transitioning to portable units. I prefer to sell these as the whole package but will separate if I have a buyer for all. This is beautiful in both sound and looks and I know I'll miss it, I just don't want it to sit unused. Sonically it's in great shape and gives a nice warm, but powerful, tube sound. The headphone amp includes two sets of tubes factory box and manual.
      See photo. 
      Include manuals and factory boxes, so shipping is no problem. More photos on request.
      Pictures:

• By jdh500
      Item: Benchmark DAC 1
      Price: $450
      Item Condition: used but work as new
      Reason for selling: have a later DAC 1 HDR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal if posted
      Extra Info:

Owned from new, originally purchased from a Sydney HiFi store for arround $1400. Made in the USA, extremely well made and compact DAC, includes 3 digital inputs, can be used as a DAC or DAC/Pre-Amp/Headphone Amp.

Comes as shown in photos with original user manual, box and power lead.

Was used in my study connected between a Squeezebox Touch FLAC music streamer and also a computer. Using AKG 702 and HD600 headphones.

Pickup preferred but will post at buyers cost, ie. approx $30 registered post.

copy of user manual and reviews are readily available on the internet.

reviews:

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/benchmark/dac1.html

https://benchmarkmedia.com/products/benchmark-dac1-digital-to-analog-converter

Pictures:

• By Al_B
      Item: Cambridge Audio CXN Network streamer/DAC/Preamp (V1)
      Price: $899 firm, plus postage if required
      Item Condition: New
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only (PayPal preferred)
      Extra Info: I purchased this CXN after reading review after review giving it 5 stars, but secretly I had my heart set on the higher model Cambridge Audio Azur 851N. I purchased the CXN because I found it for a really, really good price and I hadn't found an 851N.. and I knew it was going to be great. I took it home to Canberra, plugged it in and updated the firmware, had a listen for about 20 minutes (and was impressed), and then went to bed. The next morning I found an 851N on SNA and snapped it up! (thanks again Jyojo). Now I've got this shiny new CXN sitting here waiting to be loved. I purchased it on 26/09/18 for $899 and will supply the receipt so you can register it and receive the two years warranty from that date. I'm not looking to make a single dollar here, I'm happy to pass on the great price that I received to someone that will appreciate this excellent piece of kit.
      Pick up in Canberra or I can arrange for a courier at the buyers expense. Also, I'm heading back to Melbourne on 12/10/18 and would be happy to deliver it to someone down there or on the way. If it doesn't get snatched up before then I'll take it down and refund it.
      Any questions feel free to ask  

Pictures: