SOLD: FS: Speakers Usher BE10 Diamond

SOLD

Item: Usher BE10 Diamond

Price: $9500 OBO
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Im crazy...I dont want to sell them but I have no choice funds required.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
Extra Info: These are beautifully built and sound as good as they look. I drove to Adelaide to get them and have not been disappointed. I have  also owned a pair of Usher Mini Dancer Diamond 2's which were excellent but these are in a whole other realm.  I have decided to sell in order to fund other audio upgrades. 

Currently selling  at $16,950 USD (around $24,000 AUD) in the States. Specs and details here:  http://usheraudio.us/?wpsc-product=be-10-diamond . I bought these from the original owner who did not keep the crates as they were too big. These are big speakers and at around 100kg each without crates pick up would be the only option . Demos can be arranged if you would like to hear these. I am in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne. 

Pictures:

20180910_235301.jpg

20180910_235244.jpg

20180910_235223.jpg

20180910_235217.jpg

20180910_235155.jpg

20180910_235316.jpg

20180910_235620.jpg

20181010_073829.jpg

20181010_073814.jpg

20181010_073841.jpg

20181010_082430.jpg

Edited by Dacman
extra picture added
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, MuBh said:

@Dacman you are going to regret this ... whoever buys them is going to grinnnnnn ... @Dacman has looked after them well ... GLWTS mate

how you goin buddy? yes as soon as i listed them the demons started...but i cant listen to two sets of speakers so one has to go ...wish i could keep them and i know once theyre gone ill regret it these are the only diamond be10's ive seen for sale in oz....

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, SoundGuy said:

@Dacman  Don't do it.  I'm keeping my BE-10 forever unless by some miracle I can get my hands on a pair of Kharma!!  

i hear ya! kharma or wamms lol maybe i will end up keeping them... i hope the guy i bought them from doesnt see this ad!!!  also these are the reason i  am now single not sure if thats good or bad but theres one thing for sure i can crank my system anytime i want! "whenever i listen to pink floyd (or led zeppelin) so do my neighbours"

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Dacman said:

how you goin buddy? yes as soon as i listed them the demons started...but i cant listen to two sets of speakers so one has to go ...wish i could keep them and i know once theyre gone ill regret it these are the only diamond be10's ive seen for sale in oz....

I am well mate. Your speakers are worth drooling over...I am sure they will go to a good home. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fanatic said:

Watt Puppy’s in the background? Surely you won’t miss the BE-10’s too much if so. 

well spotted....i hope you are right. the ushers do punch up there with the wilsons though...just different. they do have a quality that i like that the puppys dont.. but yeah the puppys are really nice...for now!

3 hours ago, Fanatic said:

Watt Puppy’s in the background? Surely you won’t miss the BE-10’s too much if so. 

I have heard both sets of speakers in Dacman's room -  to my ears the Ushers play on a similar level to the puppy's...

The puppy's are a little bit more detailed and technically proficient where the ushers are a bit warmer and musical - there's something really nice about the way the bass and mid range integrate on the ushers and the mid range in general seems a bit more lush / captivating.. 

Both sets of speakers fill the room with a nice 3D soundstage, which is helped no doubt by the fancy electronics in Dacman's rig - listening to DSD thru the Terminator DAC is pretty damn good. Also shows that the ushers scale well with high end gear..

I also heard the mini dancer 2's vs. the be10's and the 10's are on another level entirely, not just a small upgrade..

cheers

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Musicman1963 said:

Those Ushers are beasts you’ll be sorry when their gone Dacman! Gonna keep the Arrows for now you made me see the light. GLWS

these words you speak are true! those arrows are really nice as i said if you keep them and upgrade your other gear (get a nice dac and streamer) you will be very happy cheers mate.