FS: JBL 4350B Studio Monitors

Item: JBL 4350 Studio Monitor c/w JBL 5234 Frequency Dividing Network (250Hz)
Price: $25,000.00 (or nearest offer)
Item Condition: Very good

Reason For Selling: Down sizing equipment
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
Extra Info: Original condition and matching serial numbers. Comes with solid wood stands.

Pictures:

IMG_3016.JPG

IMG-2871.JPG

IMG-2875.JPG

IMG-2891.JPG

IMG-2892.JPG

Edited by Eddy Chong
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

Guest jakeyb77
23 minutes ago, yamaha_man said:

Would love to hear my Krell KAS monoblocks driving these classics.

With that sensitivity everyone within a few kms would hear them ?

Guest jakeyb77
1 hour ago, PKay said:

Was it resolved?

I think that a PM to the OP would be best rather than everyone grill him/her in the forum. I just remember the question being asked at the time. ?

It’s not a grilling, didn’t mean it to sound like that. Myself and Nutz have been owners of these magnificent monitors and have a lot of experience with vintage JBL. Someone buying these will ask the same question I think maybe the owner can elaborate more.

• Like 2

Guest jakeyb77
1 minute ago, 44maloo said:

It’s not a grilling, didn’t mean it to sound like that. Myself and Nutz have been owners of these magnificent monitors and have a lot of experience with vintage JBL. Someone buying these will ask the same question I think maybe the owner can elaborate more.

I know Maloo. Wasn’t being negative. Knew where you were coming from. I’d ask the same question. Just thought the OP would like a chance to elaborate. ?

1 hour ago, 44maloo said:

Well done. I think it is totally appropriate to highlight since the OP didn't.  After all, this is a community forum.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest jakeyb77
22 minutes ago, PKay said:

Well done. I think it is totally appropriate to highlight since the OP didn't.  After all, this is a community forum.

Was only pointing out that this line of questioning had come up the last two times these had been listed so could be answered from those threads. 

On further investigation the OP removed all the discussion 17 hours ago from those posts which is a shame as it leaves question begging. 

I was not paying attention to the  Jbl 2202h cone before I think it would be helpful if this was answered -such as i purchased it like that, or a speaker wiz measured the breakup modes in the cone and coated it to smooth or change response etc 

Assuming it is the proper driver but doped could not a JBL recone kit solve this?

Remember these speakers are rare as and if you want better I think Kendrick sound want $40000+ now for one of there 4350

• Volunteer
21 hours ago, Eddy Chong said:

Item: JBL 4350 Studio Monitor c/w JBL 5234 Frequency Dividing Network (250Hz)
Price: $25,000.00 (or nearest offer)
Item Condition: Very good

Reason For Selling: Down sizing equipment
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
Extra Info: Original condition and matching serial numbers. Comes with solid wood stands.

Pictures:

IMG_3016.JPG

IMG-2871.JPG

IMG-2875.JPG

IMG-2891.JPG

IMG-2892.JPG

Nice!