Klein III owners thread

Gieseler Audio

On 31/12/2018 at 3:35 PM, reeza78 said:

...hope a 3 input device magically becomes available ? - I have no idea which input option to go at this stage.

Cheers. 

@gieseler Audio

Just want to add my interest to a 3 input Klein III. Don't need remote control or XLR connections.

Keep up the good work Clay. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Jeddie said:

@gieseler Audio

Just want to add my interest to a 3 input Klein III. Don't need remote control or XLR connections.

Keep up the good work Clay. 

Guys,

Clay answered this point at page 1 of this thread.

Matt

• Like 1

1 minute ago, reeza78 said:

Thanks for destroying our dreams Matt... ?

Haha,

the Klein III is already a great bargain. Like DSD this would add more complexity and would end in a much higher price. Further a one input Klein sounds better than a three input Klein.

Matt

• Like 1

It is a wonderful world we live in, especially when you have guys like Clay selling products at too low prices. I have told him many times that he is undervaluing his products. 

Whilst I may be wrong or he may just wish to provide a really good product to Audiophiles at ridiculous prices, who am I to say he is wrong?

All I can say is that whatever Clay does is a bargain in $ terms. 

I do wish to add that if he is not offering the choices that an individual needs, it is of good reason. He does not have the scale of operations or the profit margin to do so. 

Anyway, for those that wish to buy products of available configuration - go for it , you wont be dissapointed!

Edited by Jventer
  • Like 4

35 minutes ago, matth said:

Guys,

Clay answered this point at page 1 of this thread.

Matt

And on page 5 Clay said he '.. would look into it.' 

However I do understand it is probably not practical to manufacture many different versions.

I like in hope though.

8 hours ago, Jeddie said:

And on page 5 Clay said he '.. would look into it.' 

1200 AUD?

You can buy one USB-Klein and one SPDIF-Klein for nearly the same.

Matt

Edited by matth

On 29/01/2019 at 10:56 AM, pete_mac said:

Sorry, I'm drifting a bit off-topic in Clay's Klein III thread, but I currently use a Squeezebox Touch via USB to the Klein III, but I'm seriously considering the Allo USBRIDGE in future, which is supposedly a sonically superior alternative:

https://allo.com/sparky/usbridge.html

@pete_mac

I have been experimenting running the Allo USBridge (5v 3Amp Battery powered) output to the Ifi IDefender, -> ISilencer, -> USB Cable -> IUSB3 Purifier -> Klein 3 dac at a member's place running SGR's CX4F MK2's.  The result was scarily good, It bettered my stock Auralic Aries (non femto version) direct to the Klein 3.  What floored me was the noisefloor..definately much lower than the Aries.

Dont discount the Allo USBridge, it may seem cheap but with a little help, it can be improved quite a bit.

Edited by Porkbuns69
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, shogo33 said:

@pete_mac

I have been experimenting running the Allo USBridge (5v 3Amp Battery powered) output to the Ifi IDefender, -> ISilencer, -> USB Cable -> IUSB3 Purifier -> Klein 3 dac at a member's place running SGR's CX4F MK2's.  The result was scarily good, It bettered my stock Auralic Aries (non femto version) direct to the Klein 3.  What floored me was the noisefloor..definately much lower than the Aries.

Dont discount the Allo USBridge, it may seem cheap but with a little help, it can be improved quite a bit.

Certainly the USBridge is a good device but you listened to it with three additional devices between it and the Klein. How does it sound alone and remember the replacement for USBridge is not far away.

Matt

4 hours ago, matth said:

Certainly the USBridge is a good device but you listened to it with three additional devices between it and the Klein. How does it sound alone and remember the replacement for USBridge is not far away.

Matt

Thats correct and i wont dispute the fact that without the additional devices in the chain, it doesnt compare well with the Aries in stock form.  The IDefender however, doesnt impact the overall sound at all.  The ISilencer in tandem with the IPurifier3 does.. so when at least adding these to the chain, one needs to factori if its worth another $220 to the cost.  However, it is a much cheaper option than a second hand Aries with LPSU option - which is what i use.  

Once that newer version of the USBridge gets released, i will get that one and retest it with the Ifi iSilencer and IPurifier units...let the fun begin :)

Edited by Porkbuns69
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I recently picked up a Klein III and Kraftwerk power supply to compare to my Audiolab M-DAC that had been serving digital goodness to my Auralic Taurus for quite a while now. I put the M-DAC up for sale shortly after. The other parts of my system are an Auralic Aries Mini feeding Tidal Hifi, Spotify or stored FLAC files to the DAC, with balanced outs from the DAC connecting to an Auralic Tauris MK1 with a balanced cable powering LCD2C's. Below are my thoughts. I'll also preface this by saying that there are a lot of people that know a lot more than me about this stuff. The thoughts below are just my personal reaction to the music I heard.

I'll start off by saying that I was by no means unhappy with the sound produced by my M-DAC. It was a fantastic bit of kit, and at some point I'm certain I'll regret selling it. My purchase of a second-hand Klein III and Kraftwerk mostly came about due to complications from a severe case of upgrade-itis. The M-DAC was very capable, producing a very neutral, clean sound that complemented the mix of sugary sweet sound from the Taurus, and the neutral to dark nature of the LCD2C's. There was nothing that stood out from the sound that the M-DAC produced, which was one of it's greatest strengths, it delivered the music without preference towards the bass, mids or treble. It also did a wonderful job of glossing over the sometimes shoddy 320kbps Spotify streams I fed it. It was pretty hard to find any issues with the sound signature.

However, after reading glowing review after glowing review of Clay's DACs, I begun to keep an eye out for a fiscally responsible way to give his DAC's a go. When a second-hand Klein III and Kraftwerk came up for sale on the classifieds I had no hesitation pulling the trigger.

The Klein III initially arrived without the connecting cord from the Kraftwerk to the Klein, which meant I begun my listening from the standard PSU. It absolutely floored me. As I've said, I found it difficult to be critical of the M-DAC, but the Klein produced a sound that I can describe without getting into details as engaging as ****. I threw on songs that I've previously listened to again and again, and the Klein delivered them to me in a way I hadn't heard them before. The cable arrived very recently, and my experience only improved. My impressions are of the combo of the Klein and Kraftwerk.

The first thing that struck me was the separation. It seemed as if every instrument, every note, had it's own little slice of the soundstage to appear from, with no overlap from other instruments. This became incredibly apparent with percussion, I noticed cymbals and snares sounding crisper and cleaner than I'd recalled, and this was constant between genres, whether it was metal or electronica. The more I've been listening to the Klein the more I've enjoyed the way it presents percussion. This wasn't something I'd been unhappy with from prior DACs, but having heard the Klein I can definitely say I have more appreciation of how soundstage can be presented. 

From there, I begun to enjoy the bass. One of the reasons I purchased my LCD2C's after a day of auditioning at Minidisc was the bass presentation. I have found that I dig the **** out of planar bass. The bass presentation of the Klein just hit me in all the right ways, in that it wasn't overpowering, it wasn't doubling down on the already hefty bass response of my headphones, it simply tightened everything up while distancing the bass from the midbass and mids. This gave it a cleaner sound without any of the muddling together that I'd occasionally heard on some songs. One of the tracks that I love to use to audition new gear is Paradise Circus by Massive Attack. I love the hell out of the song itself, but it also provides a good way to compare the interaction of bass, mids, upper mids and vocals as the song progresses and adds layers. And I've never enjoyed it more than I did with the Klein.

I also found myself enjoying the vocal presentation when it came to softer vocals. I'm a huge fan of Glass Animals, and the singers soft, wafting vocal style absolutely shines with the Klein.

As far as criticisms go? They are very minor and very specific. There's a snare roll in the background at times during Audioslave's 'The Last Remaining Light' that I had to listen for less with the M-DAC. Some detail is a bit more hidden, but this may be due to the fact that other details are more apparent, and make it more difficult to focus on one single section of music. That said, that song itself still sounded better than I'd heard it in the past, as the vocals from Chris Cornell had more body and conveyed more emotion than I'd previously heard.

I would have to say that as far as improvements to the quality of my listening experience goes, the Klein III and Kraftwerk have made the most substantial improvement so far. I am a huge fan and definitely a convert to Clay's work. When the itch of upgrade-itis arrives again, it'll almost certainly mean me giving some money to Clay directly for the latest and greatest.

For an idea of the songs I was listening to, these are a few of the ones that absolutely stood out as sounding better through the Klein:

The Dillinger Escape Plan - Widower
The Dillinger Escape Plan - Honeysuckle
SBTRKT - Wildfire
Doprah - Lucid Visions
Lewis Del Mar - Loud(y)
Massive Attack - Paradise Circus
Alt-J - The Gospel of John Hurt
Glass Animals - Cocoa Hooves
Audioslave - The Last Remaining Light
Muse - Thought Contagion
Rage Against the Machine - Guerilla Radio
STRFKR - Maps

Edited by Snrub
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

• 5 weeks later...

• 4 months later...

Just in case anyone wants to see whats inside.

There have been a few little component changes/improvements recently

Main Nichicon Gold Tune capacitance up from 10,000uf to arround 15,000uf.

Also a few regulator upgrades.

It may look a bit sparse but that is because it is a deliberate minimalistic design using high quality 

parts. The critical VREF capacitors around the DAC chip are Nichicon Fine Gold series with a massive 2,200 uf of capacitance.

Muting uses solid state photo mosfet relays which are super fast & silent.

The Amanero USB board has it’s own ultra low noise regulation using a premium Linear Technology 

regulator.

All components are hand soldered with low temp silver loaded solder.

I find this actually sounds a bit better than the usual 200+ automated baking process & long term reliability is also increased.

IMG_0120.thumb.JPG.9fb573fcf724fb93f7d66f07a2b129f3.JPGIMG_0124.thumb.JPG.2fda1709741f11888ecfd524ff4cb696.JPG

Edited by Gieseler Audio
  • Like 3

Oh happy day, my new Klein III (as pics above posted by Clay) arrived!!

These notes are purely my initial impressions, and suffice to say, I am pleased. 

Note that apart from dabbling with cheap headphone amps-USB DACs (Ordnance Amplifiers D25 and Bitstream BTS-300) I am a very recent convert to digital streaming and very much learning.

The rest of my currently-configured system comprises:

Shunyata Research Hydra 6 power conditioner, Shunyata Anaconda Powersnake, Shunyata Venom power cables. Auralic Aries (Femto and Linear PSU model) streamer. Nordost Solar Wind ICs from DAC to NAIM NAC32.5 HiCAPped pre- and NAP 180 power amp.  NAIM NACA5 speaker cable. Sonus Faber Concerto Home speakers.

CD replay is from an original Naim CDS Mk 1 with its highly-engineered floating disc suspension system and massive outboard PS.

The Klein III replaces my recently bought Modi 3 USB DAC that will now be paired with my desktop iMac. I was pretty impressed with the little Modi but the reviews of Clay's Gieseler creations were impelling, and Clay recently generously responded to my WTB: Klein III post here on SNA.

Aries Settings: All Aries outputs turned off except for Lightning DS. using the Modi 3, there was a definite increase in already impressive clarity when Spotify Connect, Roon Ready and Airplay were all de-selected.

MODI 3 DAC (USB)

Playing:

Chris Rea. ‘On The Beach’ (title track).  TIDAL 16bit 44.1kHz FLAC.  Cymbals sound nasty - flat and unrealistic

Sara K - ‘Stars’ song. TIDAL 16bit 44.1kHz FLAC.  Very revealing. Slightly hard edge to the fretting of her guitar.

———————————————————KLEIN III DAC (USB) _________________________

Hooking this up to the Auralic Aries, the only difference was a Chord USB SilverPlus Digital Interconnect (Type A-B ) replaced the freebie micro-USB that came with the Modi. This replacement higher quality cable should be factored in, yet that is the first time it was used. I have previous experience with their interconnects and of course their use by NAIM for OEM cables.

First impression: The Klein III gives a more revealing, yet somewhat more relaxed sound than the Modi 3.  This is straight after power up.

Sara K - ‘Hell or High Water’ album. ’Stars’ song. TIDAL 16bit 44.1kHz FLAC

Also very revealing, but more mellow. Opening seconds had more noticeable distant ‘shimmering bells’.  No longer the hard edge to the fretting of her guitar.

’Fish Outta Water’ was highly satisfying listening. Sara K’s powerful voice was very evident. There was greater separation between her vocals and instruments than had been the case with the Modi 3 (not that it was found to be deficient without knowing what the Klein III would deliver).  Sax and bass and acoustic guitar on ‘Fish Outta Water’ commanding. I would have liked a bit more richness to the sax, but it may well be the instrument.

‘Hell or High Water’ and ‘I Can’t stand the Rain’ are other great Sara K tracks that sounded very impressive, involving, distinct yet rich and not digital or nasal.

Chris Rea. On The Beach (title track).  TIDAL 16bit 44.1kHz FLAC.  Opening sound of water lapping on the beach convincing. Cymbals definitely have more shimmer and less digital glare. Once again, it’s easier to pick out each element of the music.

’Stainsby Girls’ has a rather spare lean character, however not so on the Klein III rendition. I heard elements of the opening bars that I had never before heard, even on CD. So much more going on in this song than I ever knew! It was particularly satisfying to hear each instrument accompanying Rea’s gravelly voice. The drum kit added such depth to the soundstage.

‘Let’s Dance’ from Rea’s ‘New Light Through Old Windows’ album was very forward, revealing and certainly not music that could be let drift into the background. Perhaps the Klein is more revealing of recording quality and I had just been spoilt with the amazingly well-recorded (SACD original) Sara K album.

Pat Metheny and Lyle Mays ‘As Falls Wichita, So Falls Wichita Falls’. 

The title track of this live album opens with crowd noise in a vast stadium. The Klein gave this more depth and mood, yet the opening music was well separated from the crowd ambience that continues unabated. The Klein proved to be very revealing in this atmospheric and indulgent Metheny/Mays work. Background voices were distinct and separate and the impression was one of almost being at the venue.

Bela Fleck. ‘Flight of the Cosmic Hippo’

Snare drum and cymbals were absolutely distinct from Fleck’s amazing banjo playing and the bass player(s?). Once again, I’m amazed at my Sonus Faber Concerto Homes being able to deliver such a frequency range and this track is a test above most. 

Diana Krall. ‘The Girl in the Other Room’ album. A superb ‘in the room’ experience.

‘I’ve Changed my Address’ comes over with all of the life-experience emotion that Krall conveys on this song.

Initial summary impressions of the Klein III vs the Modi 3.

Undoubtedly revealing and involving. There’s a slightly dry character that creeps into some of the music reviewed and I’m interested to know if this will persist as the Klein III burns-in, not to mention the new Chord cable.  I’m also using highly revealing Nordost Solar Wind ICs between the DAC and the NAC32.5 pre-amp, so a change to my Chord alternative ICs (bought too long ago to have recorded the model) will be worth experimenting with. Those comments should not be mistaken for dissatisfaction, on the contrary I have a DAC that is opening up the detail of recordings that simply wasn't done by the Modi 3 and it's a satisfying and exciting upgrade.

Edit: The more I listen to the wonderful Diana Krall (all 44.1kHz, 16-bit FLACs from TIDAL) the more enthralled I become. The overriding takeaway for me is the real emotion of the vocals that the Klein III delivers (for all of the artists I've noted above).

…I can’t wait to have my Gamut D200 back in my system to explore its well-known soundstage imaging. The stand-in NAIM system that I have had rigged has certainly given me renewed impetus to listen at length (its legendary PRaT!), however the BP25 pre- and Gamut combo will probably give more.

The photo shows everything mentioned apart from my Bryston BP25 pre- that a friend has at present. 

Confession: the lack of a decent rack (and the Sonus Fabers' presence in place of original ATC SCM12s) purely due to WAF.

Audio-20190904.jpg

Edited by lenticularis
format improvements
  • Like 3

On 04/09/2019 at 1:03 PM, lenticularis said:

Oh happy day, my new Klein III (as pics above posted by Clay) arrived!!

These notes are purely my initial impressions, and suffice to say, I am pleased. 

Note that apart from dabbling with cheap headphone amps-USB DACs (Ordnance Amplifiers D25 and Bitstream BTS-300) I am a very recent convert to digital streaming and very much learning.

The rest of my currently-configured system comprises:

Shunyata Research Hydra 6 power conditioner, Shunyata Anaconda Powersnake, Shunyata Venom power cables. Auralic Aries (Femto and Linear PSU model) streamer. Nordost Solar Wind ICs from DAC to NAIM NAC32.5 HiCAPped pre- and NAP 180 power amp.  NAIM NACA5 speaker cable. Sonus Faber Concerto Home speakers.

CD replay is from an original Naim CDS Mk 1 with its highly-engineered floating disc suspension system and massive outboard PS.

The Klein III replaces my recently bought Modi 3 USB DAC that will now be paired with my desktop iMac. I was pretty impressed with the little Modi but the reviews of Clay's Gieseler creations were impelling, and Clay recently generously responded to my WTB: Klein III post here on SNA.

Aries Settings: All Aries outputs turned off except for Lightning DS. using the Modi 3, there was a definite increase in already impressive clarity when Spotify Connect, Roon Ready and Airplay were all de-selected.

MODI 3 DAC (USB)

Playing:

Chris Rea. ‘On The Beach’ (title track).  TIDAL 16bit 44.1kHz FLAC.  Cymbals sound nasty - flat and unrealistic

Sara K - ‘Stars’ song. TIDAL 16bit 44.1kHz FLAC.  Very revealing. Slightly hard edge to the fretting of her guitar.

———————————————————KLEIN III DAC (USB) _________________________

Hooking this up to the Auralic Aries, the only difference was a Chord USB SilverPlus Digital Interconnect (Type A-B ) replaced the freebie micro-USB that came with the Modi. This replacement higher quality cable should be factored in, yet that is the first time it was used. I have previous experience with their interconnects and of course their use by NAIM for OEM cables.

First impression: The Klein III gives a more revealing, yet somewhat more relaxed sound than the Modi 3.  This is straight after power up.

Sara K - ‘Hell or High Water’ album. ’Stars’ song. TIDAL 16bit 44.1kHz FLAC

Also very revealing, but more mellow. Opening seconds had more noticeable distant ‘shimmering bells’.  No longer the hard edge to the fretting of her guitar.

’Fish Outta Water’ was highly satisfying listening. Sara K’s powerful voice was very evident. There was greater separation between her vocals and instruments than had been the case with the Modi 3 (not that it was found to be deficient without knowing what the Klein III would deliver).  Sax and bass and acoustic guitar on ‘Fish Outta Water’ commanding. I would have liked a bit more richness to the sax, but it may well be the instrument.

‘Hell or High Water’ and ‘I Can’t stand the Rain’ are other great Sara K tracks that sounded very impressive, involving, distinct yet rich and not digital or nasal.

Chris Rea. On The Beach (title track).  TIDAL 16bit 44.1kHz FLAC.  Opening sound of water lapping on the beach convincing. Cymbals definitely have more shimmer and less digital glare. Once again, it’s easier to pick out each element of the music.

’Stainsby Girls’ has a rather spare lean character, however not so on the Klein III rendition. I heard elements of the opening bars that I had never before heard, even on CD. So much more going on in this song than I ever knew! It was particularly satisfying to hear each instrument accompanying Rea’s gravelly voice. The drum kit added such depth to the soundstage.

‘Let’s Dance’ from Rea’s ‘New Light Through Old Windows’ album was very forward, revealing and certainly not music that could be let drift into the background. Perhaps the Klein is more revealing of recording quality and I had just been spoilt with the amazingly well-recorded (SACD original) Sara K album.

Pat Metheny and Lyle Mays ‘As Falls Wichita, So Falls Wichita Falls’. 

The title track of this live album opens with crowd noise in a vast stadium. The Klein gave this more depth and mood, yet the opening music was well separated from the crowd ambience that continues unabated. The Klein proved to be very revealing in this atmospheric and indulgent Metheny/Mays work. Background voices were distinct and separate and the impression was one of almost being at the venue.

Bela Fleck. ‘Flight of the Cosmic Hippo’

Snare drum and cymbals were absolutely distinct from Fleck’s amazing banjo playing and the bass player(s?). Once again, I’m amazed at my Sonus Faber Concerto Homes being able to deliver such a frequency range and this track is a test above most. 

Diana Krall. ‘The Girl in the Other Room’ album. A superb ‘in the room’ experience.

‘I’ve Changed my Address’ comes over with all of the life-experience emotion that Krall conveys on this song.

Initial summary impressions of the Klein III vs the Modi 3.

Undoubtedly revealing and involving. There’s a slightly dry character that creeps into some of the music reviewed and I’m interested to know if this will persist as the Klein III burns-in, not to mention the new Chord cable.  I’m also using highly revealing Nordost Solar Wind ICs between the DAC and the NAC32.5 pre-amp, so a change to my Chord alternative ICs (bought too long ago to have recorded the model) will be worth experimenting with. Those comments should not be mistaken for dissatisfaction, on the contrary I have a DAC that is opening up the detail of recordings that simply wasn't done by the Modi 3 and it's a satisfying and exciting upgrade.

Edit: The more I listen to the wonderful Diana Krall (all 44.1kHz, 16-bit FLACs from TIDAL) the more enthralled I become. The overriding takeaway for me is the real emotion of the vocals that the Klein III delivers (for all of the artists I've noted above).

…I can’t wait to have my Gamut D200 back in my system to explore its well-known soundstage imaging. The stand-in NAIM system that I have had rigged has certainly given me renewed impetus to listen at length (its legendary PRaT!), however the BP25 pre- and Gamut combo will probably give more.

The photo shows everything mentioned apart from my Bryston BP25 pre- that a friend has at present. 

Confession: the lack of a decent rack (and the Sonus Fabers' presence in place of original ATC SCM12s) purely due to WAF.

Thankyou for that - Ive been looking for a comparison with a modi 3 - now to raid the bank (or attempt it)

• Like 2

Update:

I've been listening extensively to my new Klein III (USB) in the system with Naim amps in my signature block.  Since the NAIM amplification is temporary until I get my Bryson BP25 pre- back, I wasn't too bothered with siting the components, so as shown in an earlier photo, the NAIM pre was sited next to the power-amp and the Klein sat between dormant CDP and TT.

Anyway, I loved the SQ I was getting out of well-recorded music, but perversely, some of the other material could sound lacking in bass. I experimented with changing out the Chord USB cable for a Belkin Gold 2 series and at times I felt that I preferred the latter, but it was inconclusive. 

Late yesterday I re-sited stuff, so the Klein now sits on top of the Naim pre- and so nothing is close to the functioning power-amp.  See attached pic 1 and 2 for the old and new arrangement.

The sound of mediocre recorded material is much better and the good stuff is awesome. Another significant improvement was finding an old IC. It didn't have clear markings but eventually I found it said 'GAC-1'. Luckily I had seen that cable type (Gotham Audio GAC-1) being sold by a UK cable specialist ('UK-CBE' on eBay UK) and that's what I'll use when I need to source a couple more XLR ICs, this time from the Klein to the Bryston.

With the re-sited equipment the Nordost Solar WInd ICs also sound great, however I give the edge to the GAC-1 cable, used to connect the Klein O/P to the Naim pre-.

When funds permit, I'll order a PSU from Clay. For now I am blown away by what I'm hearing out of the system.

Audio-setup-20190904.jpg

Audio-setup-20190911.jpg

Edited by lenticularis
a Klein is not a phono O/P !!
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...

I just purchased this DAC with a power supply, and wanted to note how helpful, professional and generous Clayton has been in his customer service. He has gone out of his way to answer queries, give recommendations and just be interested in my concerns. He also went above and beyond in striving to meet his promises regarding delivery. Very pleased to be dealing with such a good guy. Now can't wait to hear what by all accounts is a phenomenal Australian product.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, bjs said:

I just purchased this DAC with a power supply, and wanted to note how helpful, professional and generous Clayton has been in his customer service. He has gone out of his way to answer queries, give recommendations and just be interested in my concerns. He also went above and beyond in striving to meet his promises regarding delivery. Very pleased to be dealing with such a good guy. Now can't wait to hear what by all accounts is a phenomenal Australian product.

You now know one the main reasons why I am a fan!  Next part is to complete the story by listening to the Klein III and posting your impressions.  Hurry up with build, Clay!  ? 

• Like 4

Ok, I received the DAC today with Nichicon Gold Tune PSU. I'm still running it in as advised, but the improvement is already startlingly obvious. Bass is better controlled. Voices are more holographic while also more defined. The soundscape is wider and deeper but not unrealistic.

Really really pleased with the DAC and its coherence with the system as a whole: vortexbox, Chromecast audio, primaluna prologue premium preamp, musical fidelity a5cr power amp, audio physic classic 30s.

I haven't tried it yet on female vocals, orchestral pieces or on dance music (except for a a couple of electronic tracks), but am looking forward to it. Can't wait to hear the last movement of Mahler's resurrection symphony.

Listened to:
Leonard Cohen - You want it darker
Hans Zimmer - Mesa
Bandas de Corneta y Clarines - Ecce Omo
Wisp - Keeper of the Hills
Pulp - Common People
Akdong Musician - Dinosaur
Tshegue - Muanapoto
Clark - Serbian Daffodil
John Hopkins/king creosote - john Taylor's month away

• Like 5