Pioneer Kureo PDP LX608A Plasma

$200...you’re kidding me.

That’s giving it away. People who have never owned a Pioneer Kuro have never seen what a truly natural looking image looks like.

I would only rate the current crop of OLEDs ahead of a Kuro, only because the Kuro is not 4K & is only 60” vs 65”+ for the OLEDs.

I have owned my LX609, the last of the Kuros for almost 10years. It’s image is still a sight to behold & I expect it to last another 10 because these things are built like a Sherman tank. If plasmas were race horses, Kuro would be Winx & every other plasma, including LED LCDs a donkey (including some muppet calling a Panny a “Kuro killer” ROFL).

So much so I managed to steal pricewise recently the last of the Kuro monitors, a KRP500 with its matching TV satellite/media receiver Box, which even betters the 609 as it comes with a colour sensor from which the monitor adjusts automatically & an array of extra adjustments & features.

Even today, image wise, the Kuro would destroy the artificial, overly saturated, animated, cartoon like image of the LED backlit or edgelit TVs.

For someone that has never owned a Kuro, but has $200 & a van, this is a StereoNET bargain imho.

• Like 5