Sign in to follow this  
Brisbane HiFi

FS: Sonus Faber Venere 3.0

Item: Sonus Faber Venere 3.0
Price: $4299

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank Transfer
Extra Info:

Flagship of the Venere line, the 3.0 stands out through its larger cabinet, wider frequency response, and its implementation of a driver dedicated entirely to midrange frequencies. See here for more information: https://brisbanehifi.com.au/products/sonus-faber-venere-3-0-floor-standing-speakers

Pictures: Stock photos used; please contact us for more pictures, condition, and price negotiation

6bf0ed59-4af7-4914-f565-79382d1def48_1024x1024.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By palexsia
      Item: Audio technica AT1010 tonearm / cable / head shell /booklet instruction .
      Price: $1000.00 
      Item Condition: excellent 9/10 
      Reason for selling: not used 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, bank transfer 
      Extra Info: This is top of the line 9” tonearm ever made from Audio Tecnica and probably one of the best tonearm you could find . plenty review on google . Currently is on my Technics sp10 mkii which I’m going to sell too . I found this way is easier to sell than a whole set up as more affordable . All are original cable and head shell /booklet as photos . 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By h2oxide
      Item: Rode NT-USB, and PSA1.
      Price: $230 posted anywhere within Australia
      Item Condition: As-new
      Reason for selling: Purchased new mic setup
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, EFT
      Extra Info: Mic comes in original packaging and incl. accessories, and boom arm is tightly glad and bubble wrapped to prevent accidental opening (spring-loaded). 
      Photos:

• By RadBrad
      Item: Audeze LCD-2C Classic Planar Magnetic Headphones and Arctic Cables Klotz XLR OFC Cable
      Price: $899 plus postage
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: In excellent condition, no marks or scratches. Comes with $180 custom Klotz XLR OFC Arctic Cable, original box and original 1/4 inch cable

• By gemini07
      Item: Cables as per specific details below
      Price: As per individual item descriptions below.
      Item Condition: Most are as new.
      Reason for selling: No longer required
      Payment Method: As agreed.
      Extra Info: Freighting at buyer's expense.

Photos: 

Pictures 1 & 2: DH Labs Red Wave power cable, one metre. Excellent condition - $149.00. This is a heavy and well built power cable that made an immediate improvement in my system. SOLD.
      Picture 3: DHLabs pair of Silver Sonic RCA interconnects, 1.0 metres. Excellent condition, unused. $139.
      Pictures 4 & 5: WireWorld pair of Eclipse 7 RCA interconnect, 0.5 metres. As new (barely used) and comes with WireWorld case). $229.00.
      Picture 6: Zhafino pair of 0.75 metre RCA interconnects. Very good condition, $79.00. SOLD.
      Pictures 7, 8, & 9: WireWorld pair of 2.5 metre Eclipse 7 speaker cables. As new. Comes with WireWorld case. These made an immediate improvement to all aspects of the sound quality of my system. Includes two pairs of genuine silver spade and banana plugs. $990.00 (RRP on line is well over $2,000.) Please note that these speaker cables are quite heavy and thick due to their unique design.

• By Family Jules
      Item: Graham Slee Accession MC
      Price: $1300 for pick up, $1350 for postage within Australia inc. insurance
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Upgraded
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info:
      As you can see from the photos this unit is in immaculate condition and comes with all the original packaging. It was purchased brand new from Wyndham Audio in June 2018 and was in use for about 12 months. I am selling purely because I decided to upgrade a few months ago.

The Accession MC provides four different input impedance settings (500, 300, 100 and 75 ohms). It also has several different EQ settings which are easily switchable from the front panel - RIAA which is the standard for most records, American & British which caters for the NAB & FFRR standards used in the 40s and 50s and also CA/Flat (which is what the record sounds like without any equalisation after the Accession has applied its cartridge equalisation). For further info on this I suggest going to the GS website  https://www.hifisystemcomponents.com/phono-preamps/accession-mc-phono-preamp.html
      I have also included a screen shot of the specs with the photos below.

I have owned a few different Graham Slee units over the years and they never fail to impress, to say they punch weigh above their weight is a massive understatement. I honestly have no idea how they manage to create such wonderfully detailed and authentic sound that is utterly transparent for such a reasonable price and in such a tiny package.

If you would like to read a detailed review of this unit please go here:
      http://v2.stereotimes.com/post/graham-slee-accession-mc-moving-coil-phono-preamplifier/

If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch and I'll try to answer to the best of my ability.