Sign in to follow this  
Brisbane HiFi

FS: Sonus Faber Venere Signature

Item: Sonus Faber Venere Signature
Price: $6999

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank Transfer
Extra Info:

The three woofers cones of Venere S are made of aluminium, providing for maximum lightness and stiffness of the transducers to achieve a fast response to transients at low frequencies. See here for more information: https://brisbanehifi.com.au/products/sonus-faber-venere-signature-s-floor-standing-speakers

Pictures: Stock photos used; please contact us for more pictures, condition, and price negotiation

SonusFaberST17_0040Edit_0_1024x1024.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By RobbC
      Item: Rotel Michi RHB-10 amp
      Price: $1,100 plus packaging / postage (if required)
      Item Condition: 7/10 - conservative rating due to the marks.  Performance is terrific.
      Reason for selling:  upgrade (i hope)
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash or EFT
      Extra Info:

This Michi amp is unfortunately not in perfect condition - it has marks from previous owners.  I have rated them conservatively and tried to capture any marks in the photos below.  That said the blemishes are not visible from seating distance and still look like the classy wood cheek components they are.  

The history I know, I purchase these off Trevor Lee in 2012 since then it has been my main amp.  Having said my work takes me out of town a lot so it realistically has been a low use amp since 2012.

It was serviced by AvDigitech in 2015 and given a clean bill of health.  Greenwagon also replaced the rca connectors about 18 months ago.  

This Michi certainly held its own against a mates very nice Pass pre/power setup driving my Dunlavy's - in fact I think we were both surprised how well they held their own. 

Plenty of love and great opinions about the Michi line here on SNA.  This one has most certainly served me well but you can't keep them all.  I know the new owner will have plenty of enjoyable listening hours.

I do not have the original packaging but I can source some and package it securely for postage / courier.

Donation to SNA upon sale of course.

Matching Rotel Michi CD player also available if interested.

Photos: 

• By Dasher
      Item: 2 Beyonwiz HD PVR's (DP-H1 & DP-Lite)
      Price: Free to good home - donation to SNA, I will leave it to your conscience
      Item Condition: OK
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup only
      Extra Info: I have had these for a while with them sitting in sotrage for the last few years. I have no use for them so thought they might be of use to somoene else.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Zoet
      Item: Linn C 4100 amp
      Price: $1500 + postage 
      Item Condition: 8.5/10
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Owned since new Currently set up to drive Aktiv Katans with four channels of amplification. Dynamic powered Just plug in your analog line

• By pdcoo7
      Item: Popcorn Hour C200
      Price: 125
      Item Condition: used
      Reason for selling:NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal +3% or as friend, COD Only
      Extra Info: Definitely one of the best media streamers in its day, and it's big plus is that it can stream virtually any media you can throw at it.
      Includes a 1TB Seagate HDD

• By trystar
      Item: Primare R32 MC MM phono pre
      Price: $750
      Item Condition: Very Good.
      Reason for selling: Upgrade, I think.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash or PayPal
      Extra Info: This phono preamplifier needs no introduction. Excellent performance, build quality and adjustment options. Lots of info available online.
      Purchased locally and was used sparingly as part of a second system. The only cosmetic issue, if it is that, is a minor mark on the of the face plate.
      No box, so local pickup please.