Sign in to follow this  
Brisbane HiFi

FS: Sonus Faber Principia 5 (NEW IN BOX)

Item: Sonus Faber Principia 5
Price: $1299

Condition: Brand new, in box
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Principia collection is a great solution for many different listening needs, meeting the requirements of stereo as well as multichannel Home Theater systems in both small and large rooms. See here for more information: https://brisbanehifi.com.au/products/sonus-faber-principia-5
Pictures: Stock photos used; please contact us for more pictures and price negotiations

PRIN5shoppedagain-2_88d74625-161f-4521-9bc5-2b2caf11ee0c_1024x1024.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gremrock
      Item: 300b JJ Tubes New 
      Price: $390 posted 
      Item Condition: new/unused 
      Reason for selling: too many 
      Extra Info:
      I got a pair of amps with a bunch of spare tubes, I'll keep a couple as spares for if 1 goes, but ultimately when its time to replace them all, id rather try something else (for better or worse as they say) 

would also be open to trading for quality 6sn7s with cash either way, curious to try something special in the driver tubes for the Supratek.
      Or a decent low output MC cartridge.

Won't be heartbroken if they don't sell, they seem to sell around $550/pair locally so I think I'm pricing fairly

I will put them in the amps seen In the picture and test they work before posting so they will have let's say 1 hours use for good measure.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Bruce1970s
      Item: Trio Turntable
      Price: 600
      Item Condition: Very good
      Reason for selling: Have too many TTs
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info: Fitted with Van Damme RCA cables, Audio Technica cartridge, direct drive with quartz locking

• By MultiplexMan
      Item: Atacama R724 speaker stands (pair)
      Price: 450
      Item Condition: Very good
      Reason for selling: No longer required,
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info:
      I had these imported many years ago after searching locally to no avail.  Perfectly matched to suit the ProAc monitors.  In fact, ProAc use them in their advertising material.
      I paired them with Tablette Reference 8 and 1SC speakers to great effect.
      They can be filled with sand, lead shot (which I did), Atabites  or what ever takes your fancy!
      Spirit levels in top plates greatly assist levelling

Collect from Hornsby 2077

Tech specifications
      Overall Height 600 [mm] excluding spikes
      Top Plate dimension Width 150 [mm] x Depth 170 [mm] 
      Base Plate dimension Width Tapered 160/260 [mm] x Depth 348 [mm] 

Photos: First photo of mine with a 1SC mounted, second from Atacama, third from ProAc

• By frednork
      Item: Fanless C.A.P.S. style music server w SOTM usb PCI card and  Gieseler triple linear power supply
      Price: $650 ono
      Item Condition: works well
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Extra Info:  This server with the SOTM usb card and the triple linear power supply rivals or betters commercial units that sell second/hand for 2 1/2 times the price of this. Very nice sounding unit which benefits from the SOTM card and LPS.   This is similar to a C.A.P.S. V3 server but at a higher level with an Asrock AD2700 motherboard with 2gb single sided ram and a 128GB ssd, a highly modified SOTM usb card and a Gielser triple linear  power supply. 

The SOTM usb card has been upgraded with better quality caps and a larger power supply cap. One of the usb ports has been disconnected to reduce unnecessary noise and the power connector has been modified to accept bare wire to allow direct power injection. 

The giesler power supply provides 2 x 12 v and 1 x 5v. One of the 12v outputs powers the motherboard and the remaining 2 power the SOTM usb card. The outputs on the supply are all adjustable should you decide to use it for another purpose in the future (see pic below).

The unit is all connected up and can be demo'd or shipped as is ready to go. The SSD currently has a demo version of euphony OS on it but any system could be put on it.  The unit will run Roon  but wont be suitable for upsampling  but will do simple dsp or convolution.

If anything the case is a bit ordinary and does its job but could be changed for any case that will take a mini-itx mb, the motherboard has its own passive heatsink and doesnt require a fan.

I used this server as a very clean endpoint in a Roon setup. I will be listing my powerful fanless server used for upsampling and processing soon.

• By davidSun
      Item: AT-LP5
      Price: 300
      Item Condition:excellent 
      Reason for selling:upgraded
      Extra Info: Selling without headshell and cart
      ridge 

Ok