Item: Trilogy 931 headphone amplifier in mint condition
Price: 1200
Item Condition: mint
Reason for selling: go to tube amp
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: 
For sell is one of the best headphone amplifier :

Trilogy 931 headphone amplifier

Please search online ( as too many listed, I don't want to leading you to any direction )

I use it for my Denon, Beyerdynamic & Fostex headphone, achieved very clean and musical sound.
Sell due to I go for tube amp.

Please note there is a tiny paint 20180930_172659.thumb.jpg.debba150f54f9c8f644ca242e34764b4.jpgscratch on left edge about 5mm x 5mm as show on last pic

Sell including completed package ( power cable, manual ... )  

Pictures:

20180930_170738.jpg

20180930_170813.jpg

20180930_172707.jpg

20180930_172719.jpg

20180930_172726.jpg

20180930_172745.jpg

20180930_172801.jpg

20180930_172829.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DrMeeck
      Item: Solid Tech A/V stand
      Price: $2000
      Item Condition: Very Good (some minor scatches on right hand top shelf)
      Reason for selling: Selling most of my other gear and this will be superfluous to requirements)
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank transfer
      Extra Info: Bought a few years ago (5 or 6), unfortunately can't find receipt so I can't tell you who from. The great thing about it is that with the purchase of other legs/supports it could be totally re-configured.
      Sorry about the pictures but they do give a good idea of the size etc. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By JML
      Item: Naim NDX2 Network Streamer (and DAC)
      Price: $6900 (rrp $9800)
      Item Condition:  As new
      Reason for selling: Upgrading
      Payment Method: Pickup or shipping - Cash, Paypal, EFT prior Only
      Extra Info:
      This fantastic (some say unfortunate) hobby has me upgrading to it's bigger brother the ND555, so it's time to send the NDX2 to a new loving owner. 

Extremely rare to see on the secondary market - it's only 7 months old and of course comes with all original cables, packaging, remote etc with everything in perfect condition.
      This is a totally brilliant streamer/player/dac (see below reviews) - I just can't sing it's praises highly enough, the wonderful music that it produces is so close to analogue that it's hard to tell the difference.
      Purchased only 6 weeks ago as a near new, not even run-in demo unit - Serial number: 449XXX

The NDX2 is future upgradable with two different power supply upgrades available, but does not require other Naim equipment to show it's best, as per review below.

I have added 2 x images from the Naim website, primarily to show the wide range of possible inputs and outputs, as I didn't get great ones myself - https://www.naimaudio.com/product/ndx-2

Buyer will of course pay shipping and paypal fees if required

There are many 5 star Reviews:
      https://www.whathifi.com/reviews/naim-ndx-2

http://www.the-ear.net/review-hardware/naim-ndx-2-network-streamer-dac
      " The level of transparency available is extraordinary, Hendrix’s ‘Wait Until Tomorrow’ (Axis: Bold as Love, Track) is as fast as you like but perfectly balanced albeit slightly polished in the way that remastering tends to sound, that said I doubt the vinyl has so much low end power. Nils Frahm’s All Melodyfrom last year is a recording that keeps on giving, the Naim delivers what sounds like near mixing desk clarity with superb scale and multiple layers of sound from this gloriously woody sounding release..."

• By DrMeeck
      Item: Monitor Audio Gold GXC-150 Centre speaker
      Price: $700
      Item Condition: Immaculate
      Reason for selling: Not been used as it should be.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank Transfer
      Extra Info: Bought from Frank Prowse in 2012, hardly used since.

• By DrMeeck
      Item: Monitor Audio Gold GX200 Speakers
      Price: $2500
      Item Condition: Like new
      Reason for selling: Not been used enough
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank Transfer
      Extra Info: A beautiful pair of speakers in piano black. Bought from Frank Prowse in 2012 but hardly used since. Also have a Gold GXC-150 centre speaker separately advertised in home theatre section.

• By DrMeeck
      Item: Luxman L-505u
      Price: $3000
      Item Condition: Mint
      Reason for selling: Is hardly been used and when it is, it's not to its full capability
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank Transfer
      Extra Info: Bought from Frank Prowse 6 years ago and I doubt whether it's done 100 hours since then.
       Sorry about the picture but it's still in the rack.