Holton Audio and Hulgich Audio to partner at 2018 HiFi Show

It is with great pleasure and excitement to announce that Holton Audio and Hulgich Audio will be partnering in room 1311 at this years 2018 International HiFi show.

Holton Audio will be bringing some new equipment to this years show which will include dual mono block 500W + 500W Five-Zero-Zero Supreme, One-Zero-Zero 120W + 120W Mini Supreme, Holton Merak dual mono 50W + 50W Pure Class A power amplifier.

Also the soon to be released Holton One-Zero-One Balanced Class A preamplifier.

You will also be able to see the Holton DC Blocker One AC mains power conditioner in operation as well.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Edited by Aussieamps
  • Like 10

The room you shared last year was excellent and I really enjoyed my time in there.

So if this year is any better it’ll be it should be exciting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

For me this was the best sounding room.

I felt like clapping after each piece of music, as if I was at a gig.  I have never experienced this before. 

Yeah sure all the, "they are in the room" and all that but it wasn't that I really thought they were in the room but I was as exited by the music as if I was at a live show. 

Beautiful soundstage and absolutely no distortion. 

• Thanks 1

I would just like to thank everyone that came to our 1311 Room, both Hulgich Audio and Holton Audio had our most successful HiFi show yet!

We both sold half our floor stock at the end of the last day and received lots of thumbs up from a lot of people that visited our room.

I would like to personally thank Nick Hulgich and his great team for helping to make the show a great success with Holton Audio.

Also I would like to thank Matthew Pullen from Solar Tasmania for been a great wing man for both Holton Audio and Hulgich Audio, he faithfully stood outside our room the entire weekend, directing people into our room and talked with great passion to people passing by about our products.  

A special mention and thanks to Aaron Reynolds from Vero Voce Audio for the use of The Metrum Jade DAC.

Also thanks to Marc and his great team for another well organised and run HiFi Show!

Looking forward to the next one...

Edited by Aussieamps
  • Like 4

I would just like to thank everyone that came to our 1311 Room, both Hulgich Audio and Holton Audio had our most successful HiFi show yet!

We both sold half our floor stock at the end of the last day and received lots of thumbs up from a lot of people that visited our room.

I would like to personally thank Nick Hulgich and his great team for helping to make the show a great success with Holton Audio.

Also I would like to thank Matthew Pullen from Solar Tasmania for been a great wing man for both Holton Audio and Hulgich Audio, he faithfully stood outside our room the entire weekend, directing people into our room and talked with great passion to people passing by about our products.  

A special mention and thanks to Aaron Reynolds from Vero Vero Audio for the use of The Metrum Jade DAC.

Also thanks to Marc and his great team for another well organised and run HiFi Show!

Looking forward to the next one...

It was really great to see you guys again and I found myself spending the most amount of time of any room in yours!

Nick and Anthony - you should both feel very proud of yourselves, product quality wise and your professionalism in dealing with the public.

Mathew is a huge asset to your image ,

I had a ripper of a pic of him holding a circuit board, but alas technology has failed me on this occasion.

Edit:@Marc bring back 125dbmonster! [emoji6]

5 minutes ago, evil c said:

It was really great to see you guys again and I found myself spending the most amount of time of any room in yours!

Nick and Anthony - you should both feel very proud of yourselves, product quality wise and your professionalism in dealing with the public.

Mathew is a huge asset to your image ,
I had a ripper of a pic of him holding a circuit board, but alas technology has failed me on this occasion.

Thanks Clive always good to catch up with you mate.

I thought the new Ninas fantastic. The imaging was pin sharp, the soundstage wide and high, they looked gorgeous, and priced right. They reminded me of Franko Cerblin's fabulous little Ligneas; (way more dynamic than their size would indicate) at a fraction of the price. The 100 watts of Holton was a perfect match. 

• Thanks 1