law18

SOLD: Sansui MA-& External VU Meters

Item: Sansui MA-7 External VU Meters
Price: $525.00
Item Condition: Very good condition
Reason for selling: Part of my father's Estate
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Very good condition, please see the photos for a good description of the condition. These act as external VU meters and are very rare. Please note the rack tabs can be removed.  The item will be packed very well upon sale. 

If you have any questions regarding this listing, please message me and I'll be happy to answer them to the best of my knowledge. 

Pictures:

20180923_130715.jpg

20180923_130740.jpg

20180923_130746.jpg

20180923_130752.jpg

20180923_130737.jpg

20180923_130807.jpg

Edited by law18

1 hour ago, BLAH BLAH said:

What is a Sansui MA-7!?!

And what does it do...!?!

It is external VU meters, switchbox, and more.  Search the AudioKarma site - there are some threads there about it, read them carefully, there are links to more info posted. 

GLWTS.

this was the last one I was watching on eBay. There are also matching Monitor speaker unit that pairs with the MA-7, even rarer to find these.

Sold October 2016

image.png

image.png

Edited by lebowski

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By So_Fresh_And_So_Clean
      Item: Marantz Model 140 Power Amplifier
      Price: $800 ono
      Item Condition: Good, working condition. All meters light up and function. Slight bend in bottom right corner of faceplate. Recently had transformer replaced, sounds great.
      Reason for selling: No longer required, as I have had to make space for two turntables and a mixer. Also selling a McIntosh C32 Preamplifier that this was paired with, see my other listing for info
      Payment Method: Pickup or ship at buyers expense - Cash, Paypal, COD, bank transfer
      Extra Info: US voltage on this unit. was plugged into the power inlet on the McIntosh C32 I am also selling, but otherwise can be used with a step up transformer. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By sloper
      Item: Sansui AU555
      Price: $350
      Item Condition: Used, very nice and clean.
      Reason for selling: Too many Sansui Amps
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Goodaye all
      Got a recapped sansui AU555 that has to go, it has new tone board transistors and sound perfect.
      Has had coupling caps modified and sounds clear and crisp.
      Price reflects what it owes me.

Prefer pickup and demo.

• By JayNTH
      Item:  SANSUI AU-X1111 MOS VINTAGE
      Price: 3000 firm + postage if requires.
      Item Condition: Excellent working condition
      Reason for selling: Too many amps
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal please add 3% fee.
      Extra Info: This Sansui is one of the top of the range in this day, purchased direct from Japan, recently serviced at Kimmy audio Sydney before listing for sale, many good reviews on google please search it out. The amp is in excellent working condition, every functions work fine. 
      I have this amp around 2 years and just hooked up sometimes. Local buyer welcome to have a listen. This amp is very heavy 35 kg so i prefer local pick up, however if requires to post i am happy to pack up and send at buyer cost, i still keep its double box was shipping from Japan would be safe for interstate shipping.

Please note: This amp 100v need a step down transformer.

Specs:
      https://audio-database.com/SANSUI/amp/au-x1111mosvintage-e.html

• By olegau
      Item:

Sansui AU-α607MR Integrated Amplifier Mel
      Price: 1250
      Item Condition: very good.  Recently was serviced. 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal +PayPal fee 
      Extra Info:
      907MRX was the only amp awarded in Japan in 1995. 607DR is similar to 907DR.  The sound is the same but bit less power.
      Copper screws say a lot about the amp quality. It is built as a tank.   
      Sansui AU-α607MR was sold in Japan only.  It is need 100V power supply. 
      Comes with a high quality isolated 500W small size step down transformer. \
      No remote control.
      I believe that a buyer will not be disappointed.  The sound is so clear that you can hear a musician breath.  But what is most impress me is a high frequency bell sound. I have never heard in my live so nice bell sound.  I have had a lot of amps including many Sansui amps but only this one can do that.  It is just smoothly slow disappearing in air. Amazing! How Sansui could do that? My Luxman makes bells well too, but I prefer Sansui  bells. Sansui  bells sounding like inside a church whereas Luxman is outside one. 
      Specifications
      Power output: 90 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
      Frequency response: 0Hz to 300kHz
      Total harmonic distortion: 0.003%
      Damping factor: 150
      Input sensitivity: 0.3mV (MC), 2.5mV (MM), 150mV (line)
      Signal to noise ratio: 70dB (MC), 88dB (MM), 110dB (line)
      Output: 150mV (line)
      Speaker load impedance: 4Ω to 16Ω
      Dimensions: 430 x 162 x 452mm
      Weight: 18kg
      Year: 1996

• By zakblue
      Item: Sansui AU-D33AU Integrated Amplifier
      Price: $170 
      Item Condition: Good *see below
      Reason for selling: N L R
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info:

This is the amp I grew up with. Possibly the reason I got into this hobby in the first place.
      It has some minor cosmetic blemishes on the top and the binding posts need some work as they
      are old and plastic and like to catch. Nothing a keen hobbyist couldn't fix easily.
      I have poked some fine cable through to connect to my thicker more recent design of speaker cable.
      It still sounds great!

50w P/C I think from memory.