Sign in to follow this  
deanB

SOLD: PS Audio P10 Regenerator

Item: PS Audio P10, Black 
Price: $4200
Item Condition: Very good +
Reason for selling: Slightly reluctant sale, but Papa wants cash for a new preamp.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank Transfer
Extra Info: I bought this new, under 2 years old, Australian model. Comes with remote, original packaging etc. Can be linked to the www (somehow), there is a sim card type thing supplied.

Functions perfectly. Glass top has light swirls from dusting even though I use a quality microfibre cloth. No scratches or dings. Will give it a detail before handing over to new owner.

Pics taken in situ as I don't really want to take system apart and would prefer local purchaser. Happy to freight interstate though and will provide more pics for serious buyer. Packaging is excellent quality triple boxing with foam cradle. 

Packaging dimensions are 56x52x32. 38kg gw. Postcode 6109.

There is heaps of info on the PS Audio forum and the www in general. Any questions, please use pm method. Thanks for checking it out IMG_20180928_101306481.thumb.jpg.042d425c793fecaeb133e9339bc4afdf.jpgIMG_20180928_101323814.thumb.jpg.424f509e8a356c9fb77be19e3d3356bc.jpg

Pictures:

That black gloss finish is a bugga to keep good. A little bit of Meguars ScratchX or similar will work wonders.

Just bought one secondhand brilliant and this is a good price .

Still for sale folks.

Provisionally sold pending pickup and payment.

Now sold.