Fat Freddy's Drop

davothecavo

After missing out the last couple of times when Fat Freddy's Drop have toured, it was great to find out they are playing a gig at the Hordern Pavilion in March.

Have booked my tickets?.  Can't wait to see them live.

WheneverI listen to new speakers I always use some of there stuff as test tracks for bass integration.

All I can say is the Kiwi's who are SNAers you have been awfully quiet about this gig.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, davothecavo said:

After missing out the last couple of times when Fat Freddy's Drop have toured, it was great to find out they are playing a gig at the Hordern Pavilion in March.

Have booked my tickets?.  Can't wait to see them live.

Whenever I listen to new speakers I always use some of there stuff as test tracks for bass integration.

All I can say is the Kiwi's who are SNAers you have been awfully quiet about this gig.

Have booked to hear them at the Forum, next March in Melbourne.  :thumb:

A great band!  :)

Andy

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't quite "get" Fat Freddy's Drop until I saw them live at Womadelaide a couple of years back.

Incredible! Worth seeing just to feel the audience vibe! They really strectch out their tunes and hit an unstoppable groove!

• Like 2

Great band live.

On 24/09/2018 at 10:20 PM, davothecavo said:

They play live often, so not so "special" LOL

• Like 1

Saw FFD support Erykah Badu a few years ago in Melbourne. People were leaving during the latter's set as FFD were just such a powerful and musical experience they just made her look...umm...boring!

One of the best live acts around :thumbsup:

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

What an extraordinary live show last night at the Hordern.  They played a mix of songs from all their albums which I really liked, along with some new ones.

Their manipulation of groove and pacing for a 2+ hour live show was incredible. Surely one of the great live music experiences around ? and yep that's how big my grin was all night.

• Like 1