Sign in to follow this  
audioaddict78

SOLD: FS: PRICE DROP Rega Planar 3 (latest model) + Neo PSU + White Belt + Nagaoka MP-150

Item: Rega Planar 3 (latest model) + Neo PSU + New Rega White Belt + Nagaoka MP-150
Price: $920 FIRM
Item Condition: Excellent, Near New, 4 months old.
Reason for selling: Trying something different.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank Deposit

Extra Info:

I love Rega turntables, I've owned 4 of them. But the time has come to try something different. 

All items in excellent condition and come with their original boxes. Turntable and cartridge are calibrated and set up optimally using the Baerwald alignment protractor.

The Rega has an addition of a ground lead (see photos). Routing the tonearm's ground through a dedicated wire instead of through the delicate signal RCAs gives the turntable a lift in finer details, quieter background and more solid soundstage. This ground wire connects to the amplifier's, or phono pre's, ground lug just like most turntables do. This was installed by myself with care and know-how and have done so with my past Rega turntables.

The new Rega Neo PSU and Brand New Rega White Belt is also included. 

The cartridge, Nagaoka MP-150, has about 90hrs on it. Fantastic sounding cartridge, one of my favourites.

The RRP of this package was $1950

Demo most welcome. Pick up preferred

Pictures:

IMAG2670.jpg

IMAG2671.jpg

IMAG2672.jpg

IMAG2673.jpg

IMAG2676.jpg

IMAG2677.jpg

IMAG2680.jpg

IMAG2686.jpg

Edited by audioaddict78

Just now, wizzie said:

If ever you want to sell the neo PSU seperately...then I am interested

Thanks, but only selling as a package. 

Great TT and a bargain at that price. GLWTS.

I had the same model with a few enhancements, I sold it at SNA before upgrading to the RP10. What are you moving onto?

37 minutes ago, MuBh said:

Great TT and a bargain at that price. GLWTS.

I had the same model with a few enhancements, I sold it at SNA before upgrading to the RP10. What are you moving onto?

Thanks. Not sure, will think about it. Taking a break from vinyl. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Doomguy
      I've been using a Technics SL-BD20 for about 3 years now since I got into vinyl, and after upgrading the rest of my chain I think it's time I graduated to something a little nicer. I'd like something under $400, which I'd say makes the used market a no-brainer. I suppose I'd like something with more consistent speed that is actually adjustable (my Technics has the counter weight and anti-skate configured from factory, and there doesn't appear to be any cart alignment possibilities). I found a Rega Planar 1 for $300, however the non-adjustable anti-skate and captive RCA cables don't impress me. Any pointers would be appreciated as I have to admit I don't really know what to look for, so a keener eye would be helpful!

I should probably mention what the rest of my chain is. Currently: Technics SL-BD20 > Schiit Mani v1.2 > Marantz SR7500 > JDS Labs Atom > Sennheiser HD58X Jubilee. This is a headphone only setup for now, my current living situation just doesn't allow speakers at the moment. That'll come later.
    • By Cello Sweet.
      Item: Technics SL-120 direct drive turntable
      Price: $500
      Item Condition:Excellent, no tonearm
      Reason for selling: Surplus to needs
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Beautiful Technics direct drive table in excellent condition. 
      complete with smoke-tinted lid ( no cracks) original feet and 45rpm adaptor. Comes with SME tonearm mounting plate. Any arm can be mounted by buying suitable mounting plates available on line.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Max Headroom
      Item:  Thorens TD125MK2
      Price:  $650
      Item Condition:
      Reason for selling: Too many turntables, not enough time!
      Extra Info: Thorens TD125MK2 in good original condition. Lid has some scuffing but otherwise turntable’s condition is really nice. Comes with Thorens TP16 arm and two new switch covers. Has new Thakker belt.

Many years ago my first ‘serious’ turntable was a TD125, and I’ve had a soft spot for them ever since, so much so that I couldn’t resist getting this one. But too much gear and not enough time means this should go to someone who will appreciate it! Great as is, fantastic when upgraded. 

Donation to SNA on successful sale

• By Audionerd
      Item: Rega Saturn-R  CD Player/DAC
      Price: $1950 Firm. RRP$3699. Donation to SNA on sale
      Item Condition: Excellent with remote, manual and original carton for safe postage at buyer's expense if necessary
      Reason for selling: Too many players. Need to sell this or Leema Acoustics Antila
      Payment Method: Cash, Bank Transfer or Paypal
      Extra Info:  Current model which has become an industry standard in its price range, encapsulating all that Rega has learnt while producing players and DACs renowned for their musicality. This model builds on the reputation of the earlier Saturn (which I also own and would be happy to sell) and exceeds it for information retrieval, timing and build quality. This is partly due to power supply advances and can be felt by picking up the machine. The Saturn-R also doubles as an exceptional stand-alone DAC with a comprehensive set of digital inputs and alternative filter settings, all remotely controllable. It can be used as the heart of an audio system with separate digital sources and as a high spec CD drive feeding alternative DACs or digital amps via its array of digital outputs.  On top of its sound quality, this makes it a bargain, even at the new price.

• By tominmelb
      Item: Rega RP1 turntable in charcoal
      Price: $350
      Item Condition: excellent used.
      Reason for selling: upgrade
      Extra Info:

Rega RP1 in excellent stock condition. Barely used, only selling to fund an upgrade. Please note; some people have issues connecting regas to their amps/phono stages due to their unique earthing/grounding topology, please do your research or come and demo with your own amp if unsure.

Thanks! Tom.

also listed on FleaBay.