EXPIRED: FS:Vitus RI 100

Item: Vitus RI100 Integrated Amplifier
Price: $7500, reasonable offers considered.
Item Condition:As new, unmarked
Reason for selling:Fund change of equipment
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:Feel free to PM for any additional info
IMG_1008.thumb.jpeg.f62b59e5f951b4068ecff8c42c8f0c70.jpegIMG_1011.thumb.jpeg.18bdef2bf4f9a428e16028ef5b1c783b.jpeg

Pictures:

Edited by jocknoz
amend price
  • Like 3

To anybody that is looking at his amp it is a brilliant integrated which surpasses many pre/power combos at more than double the price.

At this price it is incredible buying (it sells for 14,700 euro in Europe and 22k here !!).

I know this as I have one of these in silver (though I am admiring the black one!!!) in one of my systems.

For those not familiar with the brand, Vitus is not so well known because they only make UBER FI gear which starts at this price range and so you will not see it in normal hi fi shops.

Edited by Toyboyo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Raffinator said:

Has it got a HT Bypass function?

1 hour ago, jocknoz said:

Don't think so can't see any reference to HT Bypass in manual, I just use in stereo setup.

Guys, I think it does. Each of the inputs can be set to with specific parameters. One of those is to have it fixed, in other words, doesn't use the volume. This equates to a HT Bypass. I think there is an example in the manual

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kelossus said:

Yes it does.

2 hours ago, Juicester said:

Definitely has bypass. Very flexible amp. You can even custom name every input and disable inputs you’re not using. Best amp I’ve ever owned. 

8 hours ago, markm1111 said:

Guys, I think it does. Each of the inputs can be set to with specific parameters. One of those is to have it fixed, in other words, doesn't use the volume. This equates to a HT Bypass. I think there is an example in the manual

Appreciate the replies, all I ever did was plug & play, thanks it does deserve it's reputation as a great amp. 

• 1 month later...
On ‎28‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 7:03 AM, jocknoz said:

Price  bump $7500

Agreed. Bargain. Although rarely is ever the list price what the seller ends up selling it for. So there might be a few out there that went for similar money.

C

• 1 month later...