GT1

SOLD: FS: Prima Luna Dialogue Premium Pre-Amplifier - Brand New

Item: PrimaLuna Dialogue Premium Pre-Amplifier - Brand New
Price: $3400 firm.
Item Condition: Brand New - Unopened
Reason for selling: Need Cash
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: 

Up for sale is a brand new PrimaLuna Dialogue Premium Pre-Amplifier BLACK with full warranty.

I purchased this quality unit recently on an impulse to try the world of tubes.
Unfortunately, I now need to sell it as i need the cash.
The good news is i didn't even get around to opening it so as you can see the box is still sealed so take this opportunity to get yourself a brand new PrimaLuna and save around $700 off RRP (this is the higher premium range).

More info and technical specifications here.

https://www.primaluna-usa.com/dialogue-premium-preamplifier

Preferably local pickup in Melbourne or i can drop it off to you as this thing has some weight.
Otherwise i can ship it via the local Pack N Send at the buyers expense.
Includes:
PrimaLuna Dialogue Premium Preamplifier in original box sealed.
Purchase receipt for warranty purposes.

Pictures:

IMG_0122.JPG

IMG_0121.JPG

IMG_0120.JPG

IMG_0119.JPG

IMG_0118.JPG

Edited by GT1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By timelord9
      Item: Vincent Audio SV237. Black. 
      Price: 1300 dollarydoos.
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Raising capital for domestic transducer development.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
      Extra Info: Purchased 2nd hand last year, this amp has seen very little use. I have the original box, but its super heavy and (at this stage) would prefer not to post. The amp is in perfect working order and buyers can demo with my Focals. Pick up from Thornbury or Abbotsford.  

Specs: 
      Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/- 0.5 dB, 20 Hz - 50 kHz +/-2 dB Nominal Output Power RMS / 8 Ohm: 2 x 150 Watt Nominal Output Power RMS / 4 Ohm: 2 x 250 Watt Nominal Output Power Class A / 8 Ohm: 2 x 10 Watt Harmonic Distortion: < 0.1 % (1 kHz, 1 Watt) Input Sensitivity: 300 mV Signal-Noise Ratio: > 90 dB Input Impedance: 47 kOhm Inputs: 4 x Stereo RCA, 1 USB Outputs: 1 x Stereo RCA Pre Out, 1 x Stereo RCA Rec Out, 4 x 2 Speaker Terminal, 2 x 3.5 mm Jack (Power Control) Tubes: 1 x 12AX7; 2 x 6N1P-EV Colour: Black  Weight: 20.4 kg Dimensions (WxHxD): 430 x 152 x 435 mm  
      Comes with remote. 

Note: This is the original SV237. The link below is with the updated digital input.

https://www.vincent-tac.de/en/product-lines/tubeline/sv-237mk.html

Photos: 

• By Vladas
      Item:
      MASTERSOUND INTEGRATED TUBE AMPLIFIER BOX R
      Parallel Single Ended in "Class A" Integrated - Made in Italy

Power: 2 x 35 Watt
      Tubes complement: 2 x ECC802 - 6 x EL34
      Input: 3 line + Phono MM
      Output: 1 line
      Load imped.: 4-8 ohm
      Bandwidth: 18 hz / 25 khz 0 db
      Output Transformer: MastersounD
      Automatic Bias
      Supplied with remote control - R version
      Negative feedback: 0 db
      Dimensions: 43,6 x 40,9 x 18,5 cm
      Weight: 24 Kg
      Made in Italy

Price:  $3000 (RRP - $5200)
      Item Condition: Brand New - still in the box
      Reason for selling: Change of financial situation
      Extra Info: 

Pure Class A  2x35 Watt PSET (Parallel Set) which is used in the very high end tube
      amplifiers like Aries Cerat $30K USD. This gives you uncompromising power to run in pure class A almost any 89+ db speakers.  Lack of power is Achilles weak spot of most tube amplifiers and I believe PSET is the best solution used by the very high end manufacturers. Legendary Mastersound brand - makes PF100 tube amplifier $50K USD. Fabulous musical EL34 tubes. To my knowledge, this model is absolutely the best value for integrated tube amplifier in that price range; made in Italy but priced similarly to comparable Chinese models. Includes very good phono pre-amplifier - same as in the flagship models.  This is Box R version with remote control (cost $330 AUD extra).

Links below shows additional information about The Box and Mastersound brand in general:
      http://www.mastersoundsas.it/1/reviews_4451773.html
      https://soundapproach.com/mastersound-box-r-integrated-amplifier-class-a.html
      https://www.technologyfactory.eu/en/mastersound/integrated-amplifiers/mastersound-box/a-5384-10000401
      https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/axpona-2018-integrated-mastersond-box

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By 81Vintage
      Item: Maverick Audio Tube Magic Plus DAC + Preamp
      Price: $180.00 inc shipping anywhere in Australia
      Item Condition: Used, Excellent
      Reason for selling: Upgrade
      Extra Info:
      Purchased recently from fellow SNA member, decided to sell off a few things and upgrade to a new high end unit.

Specs here:
      https://www.mav-audio.com/base/product/d1p

Still cost around $400 AUD to bring over from the states. Save a bundle.

Shipping anywhere in Australia included, can drop price a little if you collect in person.

• By robio_d
      Item:  Custom Lampizator Amber 2 R2R & Volume Control
      Price: $4600AUD 
      Item Condition: Mint/Near New
      Reason for selling: Change of direction
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal - buyer pays fees or send as friend 
      Extra Info:

Pretty much NIB Custom Lampizator Amber 2 still sat in its original double cardbox box unused. This is no ordinary Amber 2 though, with the same R2R DAC board from the Atlantic, 44khz Super Clock, 5v 5Y3 Rectifier, the Baltic Analog output section with 6N6P tubes, remote volume control with analog in and dual parallel analog outputs, rca spdif, toslink, BNC and USB - The works! I was informed by the NZ dealer that the final tuning was done by Lukasz himself.

I had this delivered in Feb 2019, with big plans for an entire new system based around the Lampizator, but life circumstances changed and I have downsized my system significantly. It had approx 1 months use and has been boxed since then. I was hoping to put it back in the system, but time to let it go to a home where it will see the use it deserves.

This is a very flexible and amazing sounding DAC/Pre that can be the control centre of your entire system. The lampizator sound is in full effect: detailed, musical, smooth, big and what I can only describe as expensive sounding. I have fully tested prior to listing and everything is 100%.

The Lampizator is an absolutely mint condition with both Factory warranty stickers intact, which means there is over 4 years to go on the Lampizator transferable warranty.

The Power supply is switchable between 230v and 115V so good for the most of the world.

If you are in the market for a new Lampizator Amber, get this instead and grab $2400nzd of upgrades for free for less than the price of the current Amber. I'll even throw in an extra set of 6N6P and an extra 5Y3.

Shipping to Aus would be approx $250 AUD. 

Will consider trade/exchange for a banging set of higher power Tube Mono Blocks - for those that would love the DAC but don't have $5k sat around BUT (like most of us) have a bunch of extra gear collecting dust 

If you have something post in the comments and I'll check em out.  Looking for 60W plus, would love a set of mc60’s. 

• By mrf0ster
      Item: PrimaLuna EVO 400 Tube Integrated Amplifier (EL34) Black
      Price: $5000.00  ONO (RRP: $6995.00)
      Item Condition: MINT (UNMARKED with ALL ORIGINAL PACKAGING)
      Reason for selling: Change in personal circumstances
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
      Extra Info:

It is with the utmost regret and disappointment that I am selling this tube amp. Due to a change in personal circumstances I can no longer enjoy the sweet sweet sounds. (This amp is only 5 months old.)
      I am open to any reasonable offer.
      Thank you.

Product Description:
      https://www.primaluna-usa.com/primaluna-evo-400-tube-integrated