SOLD: FS: Tannoy Mercury F1 Custom Speakers + Tannoy TS8 Subwoofer

SOLD

Reason for selling: No longer needed. This gear has been good to me but I have upgraded to larger front speakers and decided to use a different pair I had for rears.  The new ones are big enough to cover the bass so the subwoofer also isn't needed anymore either.

Extra info:  I've owned all of this gear from new (about 8-9 years).

I don't have boxes on hand to pack them up so I'd probably prefer pickup although would be willing to pack them up and send at the buyers expense if someone is keen.

Tannoy Mercury F1 Custom (dark oak)

Item condition: Very good
Price: $150 (negotiable)
Payment Methods: Paypal, Cash - Pickup
Extra Info:   When I bought these they were about as good as it got in the budget speaker range (https://www.whathifi.com/tannoy/mercury-f1-custom/review).  This pair have been used as rear speakers for most of their life which has meant they have been on brackets on the wall most of the time.  I can't see too much wrong with them cosmetically and they are sounding as good to me as when I bought them.  Only used as front speakers for a few months recently.

Weight: 4kg each

Pictures:4.thumb.jpg.8fa8fa110ffcea9d0c11993c1e4fb3d7.jpg5.thumb.jpg.453eb270f2d3da31335f7e5331218c01.jpg

Tannoy TS8 Subwoofer
Item condition:
Very good, minor blemishes on the cabinet
Price: $250
Payment Methods: Paypal, Cash - Pickup
Extra Info:
...and this was my sub.  Goes well with the speakers in a home theatre or 2.1 setup.  I'll include the subwoofer cable (and power cable obviously) I used to use.

Weight: 7kg

Pictures:8.thumb.jpg.7ab665a996c39466fe16fd8acb2474da.jpg9.thumb.jpg.94cdf4fa7bdb97426dc66f323080fdef.jpg11.thumb.jpg.ee2172246c38f4a7254b5d12de90ce47.jpg

Edited by jcono
Partially sold
  • Like 2

Thanks mate.  They are clearly heavily inspired by designs from elsewhere and they may not be not the finest woodworking craftsmanship but I always liked them.  I just have nowhere to put them anymore otherwise I'd find a use for them :) Hopefully someone else can.