Sign in to follow this  
Mikeptl

SOLD: FS: PrimaLuna ProLogue Premium Stereo Power Amplifier

Item: PrimaLuna ProLogue Premium Stereo Power Amplifier (KT120)
Price: $1200
Item Condition: 
Excellent - they look pretty much like new to me - no scratches, marks etc.
Reason for selling: Upgrade
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: I have this amplifier for about 3 years and in storage for 1.5 years. Only had about 150 hours on it as a 2nd system. I have upgraded the stock power tubes to Tung Sol KT-120 matching tubes. The amplifer is in perfect working conditions. Will ship to other states plus extra shipping cost. 

Pictures:

20180126_160104.jpg

20180126_160031.jpg

20180126_160038.jpg

20180126_160026.jpg

I'm going as back up if sales falls through pls

Edited by Willmax

That is a bargain. Wish I was quicker!

They sound great!

Edited by andrewinbriz

Guest scumbag
9 minutes ago, craka said:

I'll back up as well .What the heck.

Image result for number machine queue

The petrol changed from $1.34/L to $1.64/L this afternoon and the queue at the service station was shorter than the one here.. 8p

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By rockwell
      Item: Plinius SA201 Stereo Power Amplifier
      Price: $1200
      Item Condition: Used 
      Reason for selling: Have upgraded my power amplifier to mono blocks and need to save space, and keep the peace at home.
      Extra Info: For sale is my well cared for Plinius SA201 stereo power amplifier in the silver finish. I have been the first owner since circa 2006. I can't see any noticeable scratches or marks, so the curvaceous casework has stood up well over time. But alas I have felt the need to upgrade after many years good service, and when the opportunity arose I purchased a pair of mono blocks.

This amp is rated at 225 watts per channel into 8 ohms. Both channels driven from 20Hz to 20kHz at less than 0.2% total harmonic distortion.
      Current Output: 40A short duration per module. Fuse protected.
      Hum and Noise: 90dB  below rated output 20Hz to 20kHz unweighted.
      Gain: 32dB.
      Input Impedance: 47k ohms
      Dimensions: Height 170mm, Width 445mm, Depth 453mm, Weight 25kg

Here's one review to give a general feel for the amp:
      https://www.dagogo.com/plinius-tautoro-preamplifier-sa-201-stereo-power-amplifier-review/

I've been using this amp with PS Audio products - the Directstream player, DAC and the BHK preamp. 

You could describe the sounds as smooth and coherent. Spatial performance is excellent with an expansive soundstage. There is plenty of detail, presented in  natural fashion without being in your face.

I have the original Plinius double-box packaging for transportation. The amp weighs 25kg so local pickup is preferred.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By synthz
      Item: Primaluna Dialogue Premium Pre-amplifier
      Price: $2,550 (RRP $4,195)
      Item Condition: Great
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: 
      It's pretty hard for me to let this go, but rather than being unused it's probably better to have a new home. My power amp is using XLR/Balanced only connection so I had to use my other preamp. All tubes are standard stock primaluna tubes. It's going to be hard for you to get this quality gear at this price, it's almost half price from the RRP of $4,195.  I'm the 2nd owner. Still have the original box. 

The PrimaLuna brand has been making waves in the High end Audio industry for producing premium built products that perform to a standard well beyond their peers at the same price point. The PrimaLuna Dialogue Premium Pre-Amp is a wonderfully detailed and warm sound with plenty of treble extension and air. The soundstage that this tube pre-amp presents is huge! This is an excellent valve pre-amp that is super quiet/low noise, a nice dash of the famous tube warmth all with fabulous frequency extension both in lowest bass power and highest, airiest treble. Featuring dual pre-outs, Home Theatre bypass functionality and an awesome sound here is your chance to save a bundle.

http://www.primaluna-usa.com/dialogue-premium-preamplifier

• By aris
      Item: NC1200 Monoblock Power Amplifiers
      Price: $2800
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Upgrading
      Extra Info:

I bought these new about 6 months ago from March Audio, and they have been a solid performer all round. My upgrade path from these costs about an order of magnitude more, so you get an idea of just how good they really are.

Specifications are available - https://www.marchaudio.net.au/product-page/p701-flagship-mono-block-power-amplifier

They have been driving a pair or PMC MB2se speakers for 6 months, with a RME ADI DAC as the preamp.

For anyone looking to make the switch to Ncore amps, I can't recommend these enough.

I have the original boxes, and can ship if required (at buyers cost).

I think these new are are about $4300 AUD at the moment (not including shipping).

Photos: 

• By mrf0ster
      Item: PrimaLuna EVO 400 Tube Integrated Amplifier (EL34) Black
      Price: $5000.00  ONO (RRP: $6995.00)
      Item Condition: MINT (UNMARKED with ALL ORIGINAL PACKAGING)
      Reason for selling: Change in personal circumstances
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
      Extra Info:

It is with the utmost regret and disappointment that I am selling this tube amp. Due to a change in personal circumstances I can no longer enjoy the sweet sweet sounds. (This amp is only 5 months old.)
      I am open to any reasonable offer.
      Thank you.

Product Description:
      https://www.primaluna-usa.com/primaluna-evo-400-tube-integrated

• By synthz
      Item: Primaluna Dialogue Premium Pre-amplifier
      Price: $2,600 (RRP $4,195)
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Extra Info:
      Had a bit of technical issue on the last sale, so I dropped this to Pacific Hi-Fi for inspection, and apparently there was a bit of short circuit which has been repaired by them and given a clean bill of health. Can provide the receipt for 120 days of warranty from them.  

It's pretty hard for me to let this go, but rather than being unused it's probably better to have a new home. My power amp is using XLR/Balanced only connection so I had to use my other preamp. All tubes are standard stock primaluna tubes. It's going to be hard for you to get this quality gear at this price, it's almost half price from the RRP of $4,195.  I'm the 2nd owner.

The PrimaLuna brand has been making waves in the High end Audio industry for producing premium built products that perform to a standard well beyond their peers at the same price point. The PrimaLuna Dialogue Premium Pre-Amp is a wonderfully detailed and warm sound with plenty of treble extension and air. The soundstage that this tube pre-amp presents is huge! This is an excellent valve pre-amp that is super quiet/low noise, a nice dash of the famous tube warmth all with fabulous frequency extension both in lowest bass power and highest, airiest treble. Featuring dual pre-outs, Home Theatre bypass functionality and an awesome sound here is your chance to save a bundle.

http://www.primaluna-usa.com/dialogue-premium-preamplifier

Review: