Addicted to music

The iPhone Xs and Xr release

@:) al

off topic but who cares....

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/computers-tablets/laptops/apple/apple-macbook-pro-15-inch-with-touch-bar-512gb-space-grey-new/452750/

$400 off isn’t bad, it then starts to compete with the competition.

7 hours ago, Addicted to music said:

@:) al

off topic but who cares....

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/computers-tablets/laptops/apple/apple-macbook-pro-15-inch-with-touch-bar-512gb-space-grey-new/452750/

$400 off isn’t bad, it then starts to compete with the competition.

I know while we whinge of how expensive things are .... some prices have come down.... :D 

circa 1981.... 

41767657_1084031088438108_78725274870816

On ‎13‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 11:07 AM, davewantsmoore said:

The pricing would agree with that    😮 

This pricing makes me feel all warm and fuzzy about my cheapo Motorola G play :) And its hundreds of mp4's mean not caring about download limits ; Ime cheap ..:phone: 

11 hours ago, cwt said:

cheap

Mmmm..   I buy a $300 2nd hand handset every ~3 years, and spend $15 a month on a service.    Am about to move from a iPhone 5S to a 7 or 8 something.

I guess people paying that much for a handset/service/plan mustn't have as much hifi stuff they need to buy  ;)  😛 

6 hours ago, davewantsmoore said:

Mmmm..   I buy a $300 2nd hand handset every ~3 years, and spend $15 a month on a service.    Am about to move from a iPhone 5S to a 7 or 8 something.

I guess people paying that much for a handset/service/plan mustn't have as much hifi stuff they need to buy  ;)  😛 

Or they have a business they can write the expense off on. I'm tempted to get 1 for the dual sim but will wait for the next series, very happy with my X. I figure overseas roaming is the 1 area that is still an issue with mobile phones to me, and the dual sim feature of the iPad pro is great help, but not as convenient as it would be on a phone.

If you would be happy with a 6, I've just let a staff member go and his 6 was replaced under warranty about a year ago. He's since cracked the screen but I'll be fixing that prior to sale.

6 hours ago, davewantsmoore said:

I'm actually surprised a couple of grand for an eminently useful and versatile device comes up as a discussion point on this very forum, where people talk about spending thousands on power cables without batting an eyelid 😝

I’m looking at maybe upgrading from iPhone X 256G  but have to admit with the addition of Google maps in Apple CarPlay I’m a very happy man. Google maps and iTunes I can’t go wrong.

Delivering today they say... apparently its at melbourne airport :D 

and arrived ! 

44096428814_427e9b49ce_b.jpg

I walked past the Apple Store in Sydney at 7am this morning. The queue was already there and so were the police?

All looked pretty orderly to me.

Walked past the apple Store around 3.45pm tonight and you guessed it the queue was still there? I don't get it.....

Edited by Jeddie

I went to sign up with Telstra but the cheeky buggers have ditched the family data sharing so no dice