alain

SOLD: FS: Linn LP12/Alphason Delta/Ortofon HMC30

Item: Linn LP12 with Hercules power supply/Alphason Delta (Audio Origami rewire)/Ortofon HCM30
Price: $1250
Item Condition: Very Good
Reason for selling: No longer required
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
Extra Info: I inherited this LP12 from a friend and had it set up at Audio Genesis in August 2017.  The turntable I believe if to be from 1984 with no modification except for the Hercules power supply and the plinth.  The plinth is a Henk De Bruyne plinth from the Netherlands. The turntable is in good condition but does have a few scraps due to age.  There is no dust cover for the turntable.  The tonearm is the Alphason Delta from similar era and have been rewired by Audio Origami in the UK.  The Ortofon HCM30 was a spare cartridge so only mounted when Audio Genesis set up the turntable, therefore I estimate less than 100 hours given that this was in the bedroom system which did not get much use. I don't have the original box so pick up only.

Pictures:

P1000403.JPG

P1000404.JPG

P1000405.JPG

P1000406.JPG

P1000407.JPG

P1000408.JPG

Beautiful. Wish I was in Sydney just long enough to buy this. Looks much nicer than mine!

11 hours ago, Hughmiren said:

what a damn good looking turntable

GLWS

Thanks, it does look good for its age and if I was not dismantling the bedroom system I would have hold onto it.

Provisionally sold subject to payment.