EF32A10A-F64E-49B9-9E07-77EE9EBB95BD.jpeg

D9121DC6-EDC3-4BC6-9EFA-37AC6457785D.jpeg

237F18C8-3272-4CDB-AFCB-444F306260E5.jpeg

28ADEE01-3BDF-4DD7-AEDB-8CAF9E7DE0D2.jpeg

3F99FE4D-C4B1-41EA-AFE7-8C5D447C1043.jpeg

2317F6A3-DC6D-48D7-92B2-193C766F9DE7.jpeg

EC9790E9-F875-42B8-A5CA-D2093924EAE8.jpeg

Edited by Rey

They look like a design ikea had in the early 90s. Versatile if anything else and without the hi-if premium. Interested in the speakers what would they cost to send to Brisbane?

4 hours ago, flanders said:

Great speakers. Can I ask where you got the stands/what brand?

interested in this too haha

Sorry, speaker stand don’t have any brand. I got it from previous speakers that I bought.  I have 4pcs  in all.  

Reserved to someone who have interest the these two speakers. but he’s availability to check will be around this Thursday.  I will keep you posted for the update. Thank you. 

14 hours ago, Rey said:

Sorry, speaker stand don’t have any brand. I got it from previous speakers that I bought.  I have 4pcs  in all.  

Thanks @Rey, if you ever want to part with a pair, please let me know.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mrf0ster
      Item: Dynaudio C4 Platinum Speakers (Mocca)
      Price: 16K  $15500.00    $14500.00 ONO
      Item Condition: Mint!
      Reason for selling: Change in personal circumstances
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
      Extra Info> Surely someone wants to spoil themselves for Xmas! Last change before they get packed away before my new placement OS. 

It is with the utmost regret and disappointment that I am selling the most amazing speakers I have ever owned. Due to a change in personal circumstances I can no longer keep these babies. I have only owned these for 5 months, and have been running them through a Primaluna Integrated tube amp. They are stunningly musical to my ears and I am sure the first to hear them will want them.
      The speakers are absolutely unmarked and as new. I doubt they have even broken in yet. I am open to any reasonable offer.
      Thank you.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By CMAN
      Item: Mirage MX 5.1 Home Theater Speaker System with Mirage MM-6 Powered Subwoofer (includes five palm-size speakers, a compact subwoofer cube and a step down transformer)
      Price: $400
      Item Condition: Used, in great working condition with no known faults. Fully operational and functions as intended. Good cosmetic condition. No cracks or holes. Barely any scratches/marks.
      Reason for selling: To upgrade
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info: Purchased brand new from a high end stereo retailer 

Product Descriptions & Specs: https://www.crutchfield.com/S-mvKwTyd9Z7d/p_653MX51B/Mirage-MX-5-1.html

Pictures:

• By drainer2011
      Item: Dynaudio Focus 200XDs (decided to keep connect box and iso pucks so only selling speakers now see below price change.
      Price: $4000
      Item Condition: Used. Near brand new no marks at all.
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:In perfect condition. Connect box and iso pucks NOT included in price. Price negotiable within reason.

RRP when purchased in 2017 was
      Dynaudio Focus 200XDs- $7499

Photos:
      I’llAdvertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By anthony vinyl
      Item: bruce edgar 'show' horn speaker with altec 909 16A compression driver
      Price: 2000 ono
      Item Condition:  very good
      Reason for selling: want them out of the bedroom ie  space
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: very rare bruce edgar designed horn as detailed in sound practices magazine.  bruce Edgar was super famous horn designer - an aeronautical engineer who i think designed the tractix horns.  very open and spacious bass that gives a life like presentation - sound very wide and deep . HF driver is altec 909 16 which has adjustable attenuation . please note these are very large . bass cab is 1080H X 800W X 600D. the cabinets are in very good condition overall except for chip as shown and some minor blemishes. very solid and very heavy - excellent workmanship and build quality . HF driver and surround 300H X 600W X500D . for the article please read http://volvotreter.de/downloads/Edgar-Show-Horn.pdf or simply type in bruce Edgar show horn into your search engine

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.