WITHDRAWN OR RELISTED: FS: Vero (cubox computer) OSMC (Kodi) streamer

Item: Vero 
Price: 120 posted
Item Condition: used
Reason for selling: clearing gadget/projects
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal +3% or as friend, COD Only
Extra Info: This Vero  is a small 2" cubed computer also known as Cubox i supplied by SolidRun, which is designed for running Kodi software using OSMC as the locally developed Linux based OS.

Basically this will allow you to stream Full HD 1080P movies using Kodi from your computer or other networked devices.

This device claims to be the world's smallest computer and though similar to the Raspberry Pi-2, it is more powerful (CuBox i2eX), and it has a handy SPDIF optical output.

With my interest being mainly in audio, I have successfully reflashed the SD card to a Volumio player and have been using the optical output. The wall wart that is supplied is not particularly conducive

to great quality sound and improving the power supply will provide you with a great little streamer. 

Pictures:

IMG_2485.JPG.8c3c3e96098092aeb4acee8accb9cab8.JPGIMG_2486.JPG.5a3d66d1a4b840313a98fca3919d42e4.JPG

Hmm, not my strong suite. Originally set up to run Kodi on an minimal Linux platform OSMC. I’m guessing that Plex, iView SBS on demand are all add ons within Kodi so it should be possible to run these, but, as I haven’t done it, I can’t be sure.

Apple TV gen4 does have these apps you can install.

• 1 month later...