Sign in to follow this  
candyflip

SOLD: ** SOLD OUT ** The 2018 SNA Australian Record Fair - SELLERS ** WAITING LIST ONLY **

RecordFaircrowd.jpg.1cf1661a92f68ddb0e7f58cf41846ef0.jpg

As you know, a main attraction for those of who get hung up on our source material (records and Cd's) is the
Australian Record Fair at the 2018 Melbourne Hi Fi Show.

It's just 5 weeks away now, and we Sellers are in high gear getting our crates ready for the big event.  

This is an official call for interested members who have collections they are ready to move on to good homes: Please express your interest in a table or two, now.

If you're a first time Seller, it couldn't be easier.

You bring the records/cd's and prices you want, we bring the venue, tables, chairs you'll need, and the crowds and the money you'll drool over.

Seller Table fees are the most reasonable they have ever been, now just $100 a table for the full 3 day experience.

Deals are in place for large Sellers.

** 12/9/18 UPDATE : PLEASE NOTE - we are on a Waiting List only basis now, as we have been over-run with requests.
The main hall and the hallway are pretty much full, so requests for Standby of 1 table maximum are all we can accommodate at this stage.
Thanks to everyone for jumping on board!

Many of you won't be keen on selling your collections over the full 3 days for a host of reasons.

Perfectly understandable.

So we are happy to take well organised, priced and catalogued collections on consignment to sell for you, over the 3 days.

If you can't even get THAT organised, contact us anyway and we'll work something very low maintenance and easy out with you.  ;)

RF-Tables.jpg.eeb3fee3cb77d908348988f863a54484.jpg

Either way, this is your chance to get involved in the biggest Record Fair run in the country.

Experienced or not, you don't want to miss this rabid fan base and these discerning appreciative buyers.

Contact me here by Private Message, and Scott and I will sort you out.

Can't wait to see you all at the SHOW!   🙌

634264978_AustralianRecordFair2018Large.jpg.c3fed444d289c3629ac2ae135b4d100f.jpg

Edited by candyflip
Latest update

Some BIG announcements about the Record Fair room coming up!...

logo@3x.png

I'd like to be put in touch with a seller, or just PM me!

4 minutes ago, Grizzly said:

I'd like to be put in touch with a seller, or just PM me!

Make sure you drop off at least one black one for me...  ;)

Make sure you drop off at least one black one for me...  [emoji6]
Roger!

2 hours ago, Grizzly said:
2 hours ago, Kaynin said:

Make sure you drop off at least one black one for me...  emoji6.png

Roger!

Oooh. Radio KAOS or Pros and Cons?

😋

On 06/09/2018 at 9:07 PM, candyflip said:

Some BIG announcements about the Record Fair room coming up!...

logo@3x.png

I spin everyday, do I win.. ?:thumb:

Should be good....looking forward to this...🎶

As Marc let some of you know earlier in the week....

We're proud to announce Music Hall Audio as the official Turntable sponsor of the Australian Record Fair for 2018.

Spoiler

One MMF 1.5 turntable (rrp $559) will be given away each day at the Record Fair so make sure you visit this year!

Want to know more about Music Hall Australia?

https://www.stereo.net.au/news/exclusive-music-hall-delivers-new-599-turntable 

:frantics:

Bookings starting to come in thick and fast...with many first time Sellers, with very diverse collections!

💪

14 tables down... 8 fascinating sellers so far, and room for more.

Get that garage cleared out, and join us for the biggest most diverse Fair this year.  🙌

Can people sell their cd's as well?

Oh, hold that thought. They would have to probably sell a 100 cd's to cover the $100 table fee.  🤣 😃

Edited by metal beat

1 hour ago, metal beat said:

Oh, hold that thought. They would have to probably sell a 100 cd's to cover the $100 table fee.  🤣 😃

Lots of people, including me, will have boxes of CD's under the main table.

We cover all sources here.  ;) 

2 hours ago, metal beat said:

Consign them.

Hey everyone - I wasn't kidding.

We have a single half table left now.

It's going to be a great Fair.  ;) 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By candyflip
      * Item full name and model etc. ...see below for individual details
      * Location ... Melbourne
      * Item condition description ... varies as detailed in text and VIDEO below (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)
      * Price and price conditions ...as specified below 
      * Reason for selling ... latest finds
      * Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.
      Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
              Any titles here get brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeves as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
             Original contents are stored inside the cover.
      I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
            ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour. 

Please post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

Watch the video for the visuals on quality and condition!
      FREE POSTAGE for any order over $50 
      Delivery guaranteed before Xmas.

-- 10/12  DISCOUNTS in PLACE - FIRST & FINAL--

Ike & Tina Turner - Feel Good - 1972 Japanese OG gatefold w/RUBY coloured translucent wax (LLP-80611)  VG++/VG+. Very heavy cardstock cover, looks great, no OBI. 2 x great OIS. Record is lovely, with some light whisps only.  $32  $28

Hawkwind - Hall of the Mountain Grill - Aus 1st press  (L 35324) VG+/VG++. Cover is great with only shadow of ringwear on front, less on back. The wax is just beautiful. A really nice find.   $40   $35

Deep Purple -  Last Concert In Japan - UK 2018 Limited edition purple vinyl edition (TPS 3514) VG+/NM.  Cover is great - just a 3cm split on bottom edge. Plain white paper poly-lined OIS. Remarkable record without a mark and a gorgeous translucent reddy/purple. Mastered from the original tapes at Abbey Road.    $30   $28

Christopher Cross - ST - Japanese with OBI (WARNER P-10805W) VG++/VG++.   Features 'Sailing', 'Ride Like the Wind' and is in immaculate condition. Everything perfect. Awesome.  $32   $28

ABBA - The Album - Japanese press w/OBI (DISCOMATE DSP-5105) VG+/VG+.  Just light mottling on front cover.  OBI is awesome on front, ripped and wrinkled across back side but could be taped straight and complete, if needed.  Record has only a few light whisps.   $32   $28

Queen – Greatest Hits II – 2 disc set US 2017 remaster (D002449801) VG+/VG++. Some light cover wear on front and back, inside gatefold fine. Two near perfect records and the 2 x OIS to match. Half Speed Master official certificate from Miles Showell @ Abbey Road Studios, included!  $45   $38

Diana Krall - Girl In The Other Room - 2016 repress 2 LP (602547376923) VG+/VG++. Cover is great but for one small bend on front right bottom corner, and a 5cm split along the very top edge. OIS and both records are near immaculate.    $38   $35

Diana Krall - When I Look In Your Eyes - 2016 worldwide 2 DISC press using ORG masters/stampers (602547377043) VG+/VG+. Deadwax mentions the ORG serial, both sides, both records. Mastered by Big Bernie G, pressed by Optimal Media, packed in poly-lined plain white paper sleeves. Comes with colour OIS. Records are lightly marked only, else shmick. Cover good but for bends top front.  $45   $38

Supertramp - Breakfast In America - MOFI numbered repress (821797147118) VG/VG+. Big hole in front cover (see video) from being mishandled, but impact hit deadwax section of one side runout only, with no effect on sound. Phew!  Actually looks fine from front on through the Blake sleeve. Ltd numbered edition (#5594), otherwise as NEW for all contents and record with ZERO noise or sounds other than the music.  $55   $50

OST - Blues Brothers - Friday Music BLUE transparent vinyl edition (829421160175) VG+/NM. Slight wrinkles to bottom front left, and split along top edge, else looking good. Vinyl is great, minty.  $45   $42

U2 - Achtung Baby - 2 DISC 2018 European remaster (602557970098) VG++/VG++. Just unsealed, shrink still on, and looking gorgeous top to bottom.  $55   $48

Rodriguez - Coming From Reality - 2019 European repress (602577077388) VG+/NM. On Sussex, in shrink still, one bent corner top left front, else lovely and near perfect wax. $42   $38

George Michael – Listen Without Prejudice – US 2017 repress (88875145271) SEALED NM/NM. Gorgeous recent repress of a great album. Nothing to mark it down.   $35   $32

SOLD

Boz Scaggs - Silk Degrees - 2012 US Friday Music Ltd repress in gatefold (829421339205)   Cover has some light storage wear on front and inside, with bumped top right corner. Back pretty clean and slick. The record is as brand new- just perfect.   $38   $35

Childish Gambino - Because The Internet - USA 2014 double disc set (810599020514) VG+/VG++. Full album vinyl release, metallic o-card (sleeve), 2 LP printed sleeves, 72 page screenplay booklet insert (12''x12''). Amazing music from an incredible artist (which you should listen to ASAP if you don’t know it) and a terrific HUGE set. Some minor wear to the outside edge of the slipcover sleeve, else everything near new.    $25

Diana Krall - All For You - US 2016 ORG 2LP 45rpm edition in gatefold (B0021928-01) VG++/VG++. Good cover with only light wear to edges, two great records, lovely gatefold. Numbered #2403 in bottom right corner on the back.  180 Gram Audiophile vinyl pressed at RTI, mastered by Bernie Grundman of course.  $95

Boz Scaggs - Silk Degrees - 1976 OG Japanese w/OBI (CBS/SONY 25AP3) VG++/VG++. Perfect outside with awesome OBI. The gatefold insert has a color portrait of the artist, Japanese bio and track information, and Japanese/English lyrics. The wax is bright and clean with just one mark that doesn't sound.     $28

Boz Scaggs- Out Of The Blues - 2018 pressing on black vinyl w/7" single and w/download card (0888072052093) SEALED VG++/NM. Nice copy with sealing having a rip front right hand side, and small tear through of OIS on opening, else immaculate. 95% of shrink on and tight. Hype sticker in place.   $35

Santana – Supernatural – 2LP limited Walmart Exclusive WHITE VINYL gatefold 2019 repress w/download card (19075890001) - wrinkles and large impressions/wrinkles on front cover from mis-storage. Some on back cover too. No rips or tears, so very presentable in spanking Blake sleeve. Awesome untouched records.  $65

Ben Harper – Fight For Your Mind – 2015 release 2LP coloured foiled cover w/embossed lettering w/ RED and GREEN vinyl (602547297297) SEALED NM/NM. - $45 

Billy Joel - Greatest Hits III - 2 DISC Friday Music double GOLD vinyl gatefold (829421673477) VG++/VG++. Superb sound quality with a great mix that really brings Billy’s voice to the forefront. Excellent quality LPs and jacket. The color is more of a translucent orange than Gold. Two perfecto discs and OIS, with almost no wear on cover. Superb copy. $75

Herbie Hancock - Head Hunters - MOV  (886973921814) - Cover great but for edge flattens on left front, plain white paper OIS and fantastic clean record with light whisps only.   $32

Daryl Hall John Oates - Rock 'N Soul Part 1 - Japanese w/OBI (RCA RPL-8210) VG++/VG++. Great cover with just a little wrinkling along opening edge, 2 x beautiful colour OIS and a near faultless record.    $28

Fleetwood Mac - Tusk - 1979 Australian OG 2LP (2HS 3350) VG+/VG++.  Cover is great with almost no wear. Hype sticker gone, light shadowing behind it. 4 x fantastic OIS all there. Two really clean, bright, inky records. Majorly under-rated album with some terrific hits and production throughout.    $25

Dire Straits - Love Over Gold - Aussie press Maxicut II  (6359 109) VG/VG+. I've raved about this release before and it absolutely is the real deal. Cutting engineer Allan Parsons ( indicated by the stylised AP in runout) at Studio 301 using MAXICUT II process. The cover is just so-so and is typically worn around all edges and shows some storage wear. Good OIS. But the disc is super nice and clean with only lightest marks able to be seen.    $28

Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms - US 1995 double MASTERDISK 'RL' mastered (9 25264-1) VG/VG++. The cover is great but for some bumped corners, a little rubbing bottom edge front, a tear along the top edge, some small dirty marks along the spine and a covered 3cm tear on the spine itself. The OIS is clean, whole and looking good. The wax, though lightly marked, plays beautifully without noise and has been given a thorough clean, so is near-perfect now.  $32

Cream - Fresh Cream - Australian 70's repress MONO on red Polydor labels (593001)  VG++/VG+. Wonderful cover with only lightest ageing along back edges, front has one small and light wrinkle in laminate top right corner. Really nice clean, bright wax with lightest whisps visible. Currently listed for A$384.21 on Discogs by some nut, but I think the more reasonable  A$40 should do here.   $40

Cream - Disraeli Gears - UK 2016 Half Speed Mastered (ARHSLP001) VG+/VG+.  Limited Edition reissue, remastered in Mono @ Half Speed. Comes with the Abbey Rd certificate. No OBI wrap around though. Vinyl showing some light whisps and stronger marks, but plays through without issues. No longer easy to find, nor cheap. $45

Bob Marley – Legend - 30th Anniversary TRI coloured 2LP set (602537854363) VG++/VG++. Incredibly beautiful Red/Yellow/Green Rasta coloured vinyl, and great sounding 'best of'. Lightest wear anywhere - presents as near new. No longer easy to find, nor cheap.   $55  

T.Rex – Electric Warrior – Rocktober 2017 limited heavyweight gatefold (081227932992) VG++/VG++. NOT Rhino, and NOT Back To Black series. Cut by Kevin Gray at Cohearant Audio from the ORIGINAL Analog Master, it’s AAA all the way. Faithfully replicated Tip-On jacket is a triple weight and thick cardboard outer gloss cover and quality press inside. Nice package and quite probably, the definitive version at this point.   $45   

Weezer – ST (Blue album) – MOFI black vinyl (821797148016) VG+/VG++. Numbered gatefold (#9792) MOFI press with all inserts. Slight wear to cover from rubs, else fantastic inside.  $50

Steely Dan - Aja -  180-Gram repress w/download (076732168813) SEALED VG/NM. Big bend top right corner under shrink, else should be minty throughout.   $28

Steely Dan - Gold - UK press (MCF-3145) VG+/VG++. Nice copy with slight edge foxing to spine, and a really clean bright piece of wax. Hype sticker on front right.   $28

Steely Dan- Katy Lied - AUS OG press KENDUN A master (ABCD-846) VG/VG+. Good cover with average storage wear, slightly marked and whispy vinyl.  $24

Steely Dan- Countdown To Ecstasy - UK pressing (MCL 1654) VG+/VG++. Lovely square copy with just a little spotting, else very nice. Good paper hype OIS and a lovely clean bright record.  $28

PART 2 (final) up now.....
    • By candyflip
      * Location ... Melbourne
      * Item condition description ... varies as detailed in text below (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Any titles here get brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeves as needed before shipping.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
      I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour. 

FREE POSTAGE for any order over $50 
      Delivery guaranteed before Xmas.

10/12  DISCOUNTS in PLACE - FIRST & FINAL

Janet Jackson - Control: The Remixes - 2019 US repress on 2LP black vinyl (602577867422)  VG+/VG+. Cover is great but for some edgewear, and split along bottom edge of 3-4cms. OIS all good, and two slightly marked discs that play great.   $25   $22

Janet Jackson - Velvet Rope - 2LP in gatefold (602577666698) VG++/VG+. Awesome cover with only lightest wear to corner edges, else two great OIS, and two only whispy marked vinyl.      $30   $25

Spoon - Girls Can Tell - US 2008 press (673855019512)  NM/VG++. Lovely cover without wear, disc has only lightest of marks visible.  $20   $18

Peter Gabriel – So – 2016 double disc set gatefold (0884108004340) VG+/VG+. The album has been Half-Speed Remastered and cut to lacquers at 45RPM, across 2 x heavyweight LPs, to deliver maximum dynamic range in the sound. The vinyl was cut by Matt Colton at Alchemy Mastering, mastered by Tony Cousins at Metropolis and overseen by Peter’s main sound engineer Richard Chappell. Gatefold sleeves utilise imagery from the original LP inner bags and all images are newly re-scanned. The album is a Limited Edition and individually Numbered (#9109) on back cover. Cover is great but for a little rubbing wear on front, no hype sticker. Disc 1 has some marks, but plays through them all beautifully. Disc 2 unmarked.   $45   $40

Peter Gabriel – So – 2016 European repress (0884108004548) - 2016 Half Speed Mastered -(884108004548) VG++/VG++. Cover has little wear, and no hype sticker. 33 1/3 half speed mastered lacquer cut by Matt Colton @ Alchemy Mastering.With colour inner. Vinyl is near perfect - a few very light wisps can be found. Really nice all round.   $38   $35

Janet Jackson - Rhythm Nation 1814 - US 2019 repress  gatefold first time on double vinyl (602577650413) SEALED VG+/NM. Black vinyl double, never before on twin wax. With everything - just one long thin slash to the front cover left spine, through the shrink, the only letdown.   $20

Genesis – Nursery Cryme – 1971 German pressed ‘320’ mastering in gatefold (6369 916) VG+/VG+. Awesome original cover with only light edgewear to be found, little nick out of top right front corner. Original german store price sticker in place top right front. Gatefold inside is very clean. Back has nothing to mention. Plain white paper inner. Wax is marked aournd the deadwax and rim only - music sections are all beautiful.  $20

Genesis – Trespass – German 70’s reissue press ‘320’ mastering  Laminated Gatefold, Large Mad Hatter Labels (6369 905) VG+/VG+. Cover is fantastic back and front, only tiniest edge wrinkles but 99% of the laminate is as it was created. Price sticker top right front. Inside gatefold is browning and spotting now, else clean and straight. Plain white paper OIS and suspect it's original. The wax is glossy, deep black and has just edge markings to be seen.  $20

Renee Geyer - Moving Along - AUS 1977 OG press (VPL10140) VG+/VG++. Features 'Heading In The Right Direction' and 'Stares And Whispers'. Cover is great but for tiny wear on back (a spot and a hint of ringwear). The wax is absolutely beautiful - lustrous black and no wear.   $30

Rolling Stones - Very Best Of - 2LP AUS Decca/Telmak (TMAK 017) VG+/VG+. Cover is great but for one edge bend top left front, little ringwear shadow on the back, else very nice. Records are great, Disc 1 has a few more whisps and wear then Disc 2. Both play well.   $25

Jimi Hendrix - Smash Hits - Stereo AUS 70's repress (613004) VG++/VG++. Amazing cover with virtualy no wear, and a black glossy record. These are usually completely trashed, so this is a great pickup.  $40

Madeline Peyroux - Secular Hymns  - 2016 B&N Exclusive Ltd Time gatefold release (Impulse! – 5701703) NM/NM SEALED. Perfect factory shrink copy with hype sticker on top right front.  $50  

The Police - Synchronicity - Japanese w/OBI (A&M AMP-28075)  VG++/VG++. Cover is faultless, OBI shmick and record unmarked and perfect.    $40 

• By HiFiArk
      Item: Sansui SR-212 Vintage 70s Turntable - Japan - Professionally Restored & Upgraded
      Price: $450, open to reasonable offers
      Item Condition: Very Good, recently serviced/restored/upgraded and working.
      Reason for selling: No longer required
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

I recently inherited this Sansui SR-212 turntable , which is of 1970s vintage and is made in Japan. The turntable employs a unique multiple suspension/insulation system to eliminate howling ( it has a suspended sub-chassis design). 

The deck is in really nice condition, no major blemishes to speak of. Even the lid is in good condition, no cracks and the hinges also appear to be working fine.

It did need some minor repair work to get it up and running, so I engaged Chris from Spin Doctor Music here in Sydney to repair/restore the deck for me which he did very well.

In the process the following upgrades were also made to the deck :
      Brand new drive belt Brand new Jelco HS-25 cartridge shell was purchased and installed onto the tonearm Brand new Ortofon 2M Silver MM phono cartridge was purchased, installed and aligned Brand new AUS power cord was installed  
      Initially I thought I might use this Sansui TT in a second system, but It turns out that I won't be making use of it after all.

So , it's up for sale now to someone who can make use of it.

Everything is in good working order, including the arm cueing and auto-return mechanism. Platter speed has been tested by Spin Doctor Music and is accurate and stable at both 33.1/3 and 45 speeds.

Some more info and general specs on this turntable are available here:
      https://www.vinylengine.com/library/sansui/sr-212.shtml

Note of course that this one has the Ortofon 2M Silver cart and Jelco headshell upgrades. The Ortofon 2M Silver seems to sit between the 2M Blue and the 2M Bronze in the Ortofon 2M lineup.  I will also provide the original headshell and also the (probably very worn out) original SC-37 IM cartridge.

I don’t have any boxes or packaging for the deck, so I would prefer local pickup from Sydney.

I've also got the original operation manual for it.

The new Ortofon 2M Silver cartridge and Jelco HS-25 headshell together alone would cost over $400 RRP. 

Buyer will need to add their own RCA-RCA phono cable to connect the deck to an amp/phono stage.

Local pickup Sydney only. COD payment is easiest, or happy to receive a bank/BSB or PayPal Friends transfer before pickup.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Cybrarian
      A very Black Friday: how the fetish for vinyl is sending prices soaring, a mainstream article on this issue... "...there’s a diehard group of consumers who will continue to support this state of affairs. It’ll never go away because there’s always a market for it – it’s been so over-fetishised that it’s part of the culture now. That’s why the majors have adopted some of these silly pricing policies.”

• By candyflip
      * Location ... Melbourne
      * Item condition description ... varies as detailed in VIDEO below (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:

THE SMALL PRINT:

Watch the video for the lowdown on quality and condition!
      ** PLEASE NOTE: a number of these have been SOLD since the video was made - what is left is expressly listed below, with prices, in the thread body.

PLEASE NOTE: a number of these items in the video above have been SOLD since the video was made - what is left is expressly listed below, with prices.

17/11 : DISCOUNTS in place

(timestamp: 2m. 40secs in) --
      Steely Dan - Gaucho - (MCA VIM-6243) Japanese OG vinyl no OBI - $45   $40
      (timestamp: 3m. 06secs in) --
      Rolling Stones - Metamorphosis (LAX-1016) Japanese OG vinyl with OBI -$70   $60
      (timestamp: 3m. 50secs in) --
      The Rolling Stones - Emotional Rescue (ESS-81285) Japanese OG vinyl w/poster - $60   $50
      (timestamp: 4m. 25secs in) --
      Steely Dan - Gaucho - US later press w/insert - $40  $35
      (timestamp: 5m. 10secs in) --
      Brian Eno - Here Come The Warm Jets - UK OG - $70   $60
      (timestamp: 5m. 50secs in) --
      Steely Dan - Greatest Hits - 2LP US early press - damaged spine rips -  $20   $15
      (timestamp: 7m. 00secs in) --
      Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms - part shrink with double Bob Ludwig ('RL') original mastering - $45   $40
      (timestamp: 7m. 10secs in) --
      Supertramp - Breakfast in America - part shrink US press - $40   $35
      (timestamp: 8m. 05secs in) --
      Creedence Clearwater Revival - Pendulum - original Rock Classics - in part shrink - $40  $35
      (timestamp: 8m. 20secs in) --
      Peter Gabriel - So - US original - $35  $30
      (timestamp: 8m. 30secs in) --
      Jethro Tull - Crest of a Knave - US press Howie Weinberg master - $40   $35
      (timestamp: 9m. 05secs in) --
      Midnight Oil - 10-1 - US part shrink - $40   $35
      (timestamp: 9m. 20secs in) --
      Steely Dan - Can't Buy A Thrill - early 80's US reissue in shrink - $40   $35