Pass Labs XA25 - owners

Guest scumbag

Guest scumbag

Hi,

If there are any other XA25 owners out there on Stereonet, let me know. I'd like to hear anyones experiences. I bought one a few months ago to replace an XA30.8. 

Edited by scumbag

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

D

On 04/09/2018 at 11:26 AM, Guest scumbag said:

Hi,

If there are any other XA25 owners out there on Stereonet, let me know. I'd like to hear anyones experiences. I bought one a few months ago to replace an XA30.8. 

Do you still have the XA 25?  I am interested in possibly purchasing one any feed back would be great.

16 minutes ago, camross said:

D

Do you still have the XA 25?  I am interested in possibly purchasing one any feed back would be great.

I don't believe Mark is here anymore. 

Doesn't count for much as I'm not an owner but I was lucky enough to listen to his system containing the XA 25 for a short time. It all sounded magic.

I would have no issues buying one myself after this. It reminded me of my own FirstWatt F5 though no doubt the Pass is better 

15 hours ago, Tony@melb said:

Class A Audio appears to have it. Give Kevin a call.

No they have 30.8 everything else they order in. The importer has one in Australia I may be able to listen to that in one of the dealers.

Would much rather pick one up second hand but not much chance of that.

On 09/11/2020 at 6:56 AM, camross said:

No they have 30.8 everything else they order in. The importer has one in Australia I may be able to listen to that in one of the dealers.

Would much rather pick one up second hand but not much chance of that.

And? 

Did you had  chance listen to the XA25?

Thanks

I have one, I love it. I don't have a lot of audio experience though. Best anecdotes that I can give -

Listened to high end naim /dynaudio bookshelf setup at A2A, and I preferred mine.

Turning dirac live on and off, the transparency difference is noticeable. I'm meaning that there is enough transparency in my system to expose what is a great dsp program, there is more transparency with dirac off. Microdetails and nuances are apparent. This was not so with my previous amp. 

The midrange on this is awesome.

• Like 1