SOLD: Monitor Audio Silver 8 Floorstanding Speakers

SOLD

Item: Monitor Audio Silver 8 Floorstanding Speakers, Piano gloss black
Price: $1500 + shipping.
Item Condition: Used, excellent condition
Reason for selling: No longer required.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

I bought these ex-demo in January this year. They took about two or three weeks to run in, and since then they have been outstanding. I'll put a review below in case you're interested.

I photographed the speakers in natural outdoor light to show up as much cosmetic detail as possible. As you can see, the tops have some negligible (seemingly inevitable) hairline scratches under strong light. On one of the hard floor screw in feet, a small pad is missing. I had no idea until I packed them into the boxes, as it made no difference to their performance at all. Apart from that, they are in excellent condition, and will serve their purpose for many years to come. They retailed for $2999.

I went deaf in one ear from an inner ear virus a few months ago, and have neither a need nor desire for my hi fi gear any longer. After months of deliberation, I've decided to sell it all, so please have a look at my other listings in case there is anything else you might like.

You are welcome to come and pick it up from Bunyip, about 20 minutes east of Pakenham. I am also happy to deliver it anywhere in Melbourne for free if you prefer. Alternatively, shipping and insruance can be arranged at the buyer's expense.

https://www.stereophile.com/content/monitor-audio-silver-8-loudspeaker

https://www.avforums.com/review/monitor-audio-silver-8-speaker-review.10546

Pictures:

IMG_6118 2.jpg

IMG_6119 2.jpg

IMG_6120 2.jpg

IMG_6121 2.jpg

IMG_6122 2.jpg

IMG_6123 2.jpg

IMG_6124.jpg

IMG_6125.jpg

IMG_6126.jpg