VAF Turntable event night. 20 Sep '18

VAF

Vinyl is BACK - guess it never did leave!. Year on year increase of over 20% globally sales now outstrip CD’s. Something must be right to outlast all other physical music storage formats.

Join us for an evening about spinning vinyl. If you're starting out, have been spinning vinyl for years or just curious, come along and be a part of our inaugural event.

We’ll have a Linn LP12 service technician with years of experience with Rega, Acoustic Signture, Thorens, Michell Engineering, Garrard, SME, Project, EAT and many others.

Demonstrations on turntable set up, care and record cleaning as well as Q&A on anything you need to know. Questions on service and repair will also be welcome.

Entry level, mid and high-end combinations will be on display. Feel free to bring your own favourite vinyl to try out. RSVP via Eventbrite link below.

Special offers and deals on the night!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/vaf-spin-it-everything-you-need-to-know-about-turntables-and-vinyl-tickets-49764071678

Spinit Invite image.png

• Like 5

Hi All, thanks for the interest. The tickets are a good way for us to understand numbers attending - don't worry about the ticket number etc if you don't have that we might  let you in anyway ?

It will be a casual night as always, we'll have a couple of brief demonstrations on TT setup and care / cleaning vinyl - those that already know a lot can share their experiences. 

Our turn table guy Ben, apart from being a damn nice guy, is very experienced and passionate about vinyl. Also, very capable service tech.

On 2/9/2018 at 2:13 PM, Kensell21 said:

I’ll be in the Caribbean bugger! I also miss out on the SNA Melbourne HiFi Show too. Didn’t plan that well did I!

On 1/9/2018 at 7:31 PM, Stump said:

I will be in Guangzhou the day before but should make it!!

Stump

Sounds like a few of us are in travel mode at present! Fortunately I will just be back from Vietnam in order to make it to this show, sounds an interesting evening!

• Like 1