SOLD: Kharma Grand Reference Power Cables

SOLD

Item: Kharma Grand Reference Power Cables KPC-GRLocation:
Price: $1000
Item Condition:Very Good
Reason for selling:NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash,  COD Only
Extra Info:

he Grand Reference Power cable is one of the best power cables. A very clear and revealing cable, which gives your installation a sense of quietness and ease, but yet with enormous dynamics, extreme power, definition, sweetness, air and an open and wide stereo image. 

R.R.P. US$ 2400 for 2m length

American Ends

Due to the weight, No posting please

Pictures:

Edited by Kang
Price Range

18 minutes ago, rentonc said:

You mention the "American ends". Is this going to work ok if I want to listen primarily to British music?

@rentonc

I assume that this is serious question.  If you look closely at the the pins on the plugs in the photo you will see that they are different to Australian plugs.  They will not fit into any Australian wall plug receptacle.  You will need adaptors which to some extent defeats the purpose of a quality cable.  UK plugs for your "British" music are different again and would require different adaptors. 

As well no overseas plugs is compliant in Australia and your insurance company will probably void your insurance in the case of fire or other problem.

If it was not a serious question I have been sucked in.

John

• Like 4

3 other Power Cables were sold to a Stereonet Member.

I have Burmester Power Conditioner 948, which has only American Adaptors , so I have no problem. 

Advise members to get one !!!

• 2 weeks later...

Kharma Grand Reference Power Cables KPC-GR Price drops 

Was $1000 now $750 , its a bargain

Previous cables were sold at $1000 each

Message for more information

PS -  P.S.C. Custom Speaker Cables, 3m length. Bi-wire with Banana and Spade ends was $2500 

now $2000 , these cables seldom on the market!

- Boulder 1060 Amp, 2010 Preamp, German Physiks speakers all for sale separately .

Thanks