SOLD: FS: Koetsu cartridge and Fidelity Research tonearm

SOLD

Item: Koetsu Rosewood Platinum cartridge and Fidelity Research FR64S tonearm
Price: $5,100
Item Condition: Very good (very conservative, due to age - see description below)
Reason for selling: Downsizing gear due to imminent house move
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (add 4%),

Extra Info:

These two are a perfect fit - a relatively heavy tonearm paired with a low compliance cartridge.

The Koetsu was fully refurbished 18 months ago in Japan (via the UK Koetsu authorised dealer). It is an earlier rosewood body, fitted with brand new internal workings, including platinum magnet, boron cantilever. It is well known that Koetsu do not do partial upgrades (retipping and the like) but a full rebuild, resulting in a brand new cartridge. Since this was not my only cartridge, it probably has not seen more than 150 hours playtime, practically meaning that it is just fully broken in. The cartridge comes in its original wooden  box and can I supply all rebuild paperwork to interested parties.

The Fidelity Research FR64S tonearm was purchased second hand with the sole purpose of mating with the Koetsu, and the result is undoubtedly very impressive. The tonearm is in excellent condition, considering its age.

I have the original the box with all the contents in excellent condition.

Can sell to interstate buyers, since size / weight is fairly low.

I prefer to sell as a package, and if sold at the asking price would provide a free Fidelity Research protractor, as well as donation to SNA. Would also consider splitting the two, with the respective prices being $3,500 and $1,600.

Auditions may also be arranged.

Pictures:

20180823_182838.jpg

20180823_182917.jpg

20180823_182946.jpg

20180823_183033.jpg

Thu Apr 13 12-23-18.jpg

Edited by Gandra

Guest palexsia

Just double check that tonearm all completed with original headshell, cable , spaner .. in the box . 

Thanks 

Edited by palexsia