Sponsor

Item: LenehanAudio PDX DAC 
Price: $1500
Item Condition: good 
Reason for selling: trade in
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: this DAC has Duelund VSF coupling caps and HiFace USB . Sounds very good .

Regards Mike Lenehan    LenehanAudio 

Pictures:

376E0628-AE50-45E1-BC78-3E6E87F90986.jpeg

Nice, and with my favourite caps..*drool*

GLWTS

Hi Mike. Where on the Gold Coast is this located. I’m in Brisbane and am currently on the hunt for my next DAC. Currently using a Gustard x20 pro with few mods. I feed it via a Pink Faun pcie to i2s interface card and would like to know what would be involved in converting the PDX to accept this. Also what are the specs of this unit?

Thanks,
Ben

I have heard one of similar specs, I think when at Bill's once, sounded awesome, with an organic full and rich sound. If I had the ability I'd likely snap this up, but alas...

I'm surprised it hasn't sold, the VSF caps in this are alone worth a big chunk of the asking price.

GLWTS

I borrowed, I believe this exact unit and it sounds brilliant. They just have a nic natural presentation and sound like real music. I reckon this thing sounds better than the PS Audio things people go nuts over, just doesn’t have i2s and network etc.

caps are worth probably half the asking price or more, and getting more expensive all the time