SOLD: FS: SME 3009 Series II tonearm

SOLD

Item: SME 3009 Series II Improved integrated headshell tonearm with free Technics SL120 direct drive turntable and Stanton 500-II cartridge
Price: $550 for a quick sale
Item Condition: Tonearm is in excellent working condition.  The turntable has an intermittent fault with speed control, otherwise the combination works fine.
Reason for selling: Clearing out unused bits and pieces
Payment Method: Cash, Bank Transfer or Paypal
Extra Info: Not charging for turntable because of intermittent fault, or cartridge because of unknown stylus life. No time to have fault looked at. The arm is obviously the showpiece anyway!

The fact that most of the time the combination works perfectly means that any problem is restricted to the turntable, i.e. electrical and mechanical operation of the arm and cartridge can be verified.

Pictures: If I can find the time. You know what the arm looks like!

Edited by Audionerd
Extra info

Wake up guys and grab a bargain! The last time a combo similar to this was listed, the asking price was $1400. Admittedly the turntable looked in better nick with extras, but with $800 left to spend on this one, you could go to town.

If it's not sold by Friday, I'll withdraw from sale and relist down the track at a more appropriate price.

Edited by Audionerd