GPO options for HIFI room

Hi all

I had a dedicated line run from the fuse box to my listening room - it has its own circuit breaker. 

At the listening room end, the sparkie installed a single 4 port HPM switched power point. 

I have been using an Isotek Polaris board from here, with most (but not all) of my gear connected to this. 

I experimented with removing from the Polaris and plugging my integrated straight into the wall and unsurprisingly it sounds better. So now I want to completely remove the Polaris and run everything back to the wall, if it makes sense to. 

I would also like to have a dedicated power point for my integrated, so I think I should remove the 4 port and replacewith a number of points. And here is where my question starts 

firstly, what sort of power points should I purchase for install? I don’t mind paying for quality but am unsure of the best to look at. Many have suggestedunswitched but I think they may be illegal in NSW. 

I also have a lot of devices, so will need a total of 9 points at the moment, although I may add more components in the future. 10 points would be ideal. 

My devices are 

1. Logitech harmony hub 

2. Router

3. Foxtel

4. Nvidia shield

5. Sub 

6. AVR (Marantz sr7008)

7. DAC (chord Hugo tt)

8. Streamer (aurender x100l) 

9. Integrated (Vitus to-100) 

I also have a TV, but this is plugged into its own power point which is installed directly behind it (wall mounted) but it is not on the dedicated HIFI circuit. 

So basically I have a dedicated run into my room and a circuit that’s shared with the rest of the house. 

Question 1 - should everything be on the same circuit, which would be the dedicated. Or should I have only the HIFI gear (dac, streamer, amp) and run everything else off the normal circuit?

question 2- what are the best power points to buy? I have seen Elsafe recommended before. Is unswitched an option?

quesrion 3- what’s the best configuration? Do I do 5x double power points, 10 single, or a combination? 

Qu 1 - i would run the hifi as separate as possible, on its own circuit.  remember the initial power runs to your home, through the meter, then out to the mains power circuit breaker, then off to the minor circuits.  if you can keep the hifi line as separate as possible after the meter it will eliminate  as much as possible any interference from fridges, washing machines, tv's, computers, air con / heating systems.

Qu - 2 - no idea

Qu - 3 - separate circuit for sensitive equipment, and a heavy duty circuit (20amp) for the amps.  plan and locate power points where they are best for use or best for you.  it doesn't matter if you use one, two or four plug points as they are all running in line off the same circuit so you cant overload the point if you don't go over the power point 10amp or 20 amp rating.  i would keep the amps and sources separate.