HiFi Show Saturday Night Dinner October 13th 2018

Guest jakeyb77
2 minutes ago, Grizzly said:

Entree is good for me, I need all the calories I can get.

**** read that as alcohol absorbent material 

Is there a vego option (serious question)?

Good point, they are happy to cater for dietary requirements which should suit your needs.

Will clarify later on.

You can have my side salad too ! [emoji1]

• Like 1

• Administrator

Clive. Please put me down for 4 pax. If I can't make it due to show commitments, I'm happy to contribute my $$$ to you to cover your food / drinks for your hard work in organising this!

• Like 1

Clive. Please put me down for 4 pax. If I can't make it due to show commitments, I'm happy to contribute my $$$ to you to cover your food / drinks for your hard work in organising this!
Very generous gesture Marc - however you did free up the Saturday specifically to be able to come to the dinner! (Your words verbatim ) [emoji6]

• Administrator

I did indeed. However, as the organiser, I spend most of my waking hours putting out fires (not literally!!!) so you just never know.

I have every intention of being there at this stage. Actually, put me down for (5) in that case. As there is no way you're paying for your own dinner.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sir Sanders Zingmore said:

close to 30 people attending.

If we each buy Clive a couple of drinks, that might cover his booze too

1 minute ago, Marc said:

The question is who will be carrying him home though? :)

Never been carried since before I was a toddler! 

Will dust off my magic 1983 (that it lasted so long!) ,Dandenong Oktoberfest Stein which affords me great powers over copious quantities of alcohol ! :D

• Like 1

Guest jakeyb77
43 minutes ago, evil c said:

Never been carried since before I was a toddler! 

Will dust off my magic 1983 (that it lasted so long!) ,Dandenong Oktoberfest Stein which affords me great powers over copious quantities of alcohol ! :D

@evil c look out St Kilda 

Edited by jakeyb77

@evil c

Mr Evil, I seem to have fallen off the list - can I get back on, please?  If not, I won't buy you a drink.:angry:

Another vote for adding the entree - and another offer to donate a side salad to feed a hungry vegetarian.

Edited by Tony M

2 hours ago, Sir Sanders Zingmore said:

Is there a vego option (serious question)?

I'd be surprised if there wasn't

Just give the word (and some dep details) ol' Clive. I'm happy to go with the flow. If you think I'm looking a bit light and buff, and need an entrée, so be it. 

Blessed be your spidy organising powers.

1 hour ago, Marc said:

I did indeed. However, as the organiser, I spend most of my waking hours putting out fires (not literally!!!) so you just never know.

I have every intention of being there at this stage. Actually, put me down for (5) in that case. As there is no way you're paying for your own dinner.

Clive had prepared a great roast for you.....?

18 hours ago, Tony M said:
[mention=116153]evil c[/mention]

Mr Evil, I seem to have fallen off the list - can I get back on, please?  If not, I won't buy you a drink.:angry:

Another vote for adding the entree - and another offer to donate a side salad to feed a hungry vegetarian.

You have myriad of powers Tony,
I was tossing and turning in bed thinking I've left someone of the Schindlers - was Tony M excluded?? [emoji51]
Now on the list! ;)

Edited by evil c