SOLD: FS: NVIDIA Shield 2017 16GB

SOLD

Item: NVIDIA Shield 2017 16Gb
Price: $220 or best offer
Item Condition: almost new
Reason for selling: Surplus 
Payment Method: EFT, Cash, Paypal,
Extra Info:

An excellent streamer. I brought two of these units in from B&H. I've kept one in the garage/gym. In the lounge room though we ended up moving to the Apple TV4K as the wife liked it better (well probably mainly the itunes rental store). Not had a lot of use. Everything works and it has the latest software updates installed prior to doing a factory reset of it.

Also comes with the Nvidia wall charger unit that I purchased for a relatively obscene amount at the time (not sure why I did this...).

Pictures:

IMG_20180716_172052.jpg

IMG_20180716_172016.jpg

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to those that have pm'd me (there's been quite a few regarding this. Anyway, I just got home from training, I'm tired and I will send responses in the morning. Thank you for your patience.

• Like 1

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in the Nvidia Shield unit that I have for sale.

I've had 4 people pm about it with three of them willing pay the $220 asking price. I need a way to sort it all out so I'm just going to go with a best offer scenario by the end of today.

If you are interstate I'll cover the postage by Toll courier to wherever you are as it will go out through our work account (usually overnight to most cities). I will despatch it as soon as the money clears.

If you are interested please send the following info:

1. Price

2. Payment Method

3. Post or Pick Up (if pick up when you'd like to collect) 

I'll go with the best overall offer at the end of tonight (Wednesday) and notify everyone accordingly.