DrMoShen

FS: Onkyo DX-C110

Item: Onkyo DX-C110
Price: $10 ONO
Item Condition: OK-ish see notes below
Reason for selling: Surplus 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash or exchange
Extra Info:

This beautiful piece of CD playing history originally purchased as part of my first hifi system from the long gone Acoustic Foundry on King William Rd in Hyde Park Adelaide. It formed a nice little team with an ME-240 amp and Krix Impax speakers (both of which are still in daily use at my work).

The unit still works. It plays cd's as it should. However the tray doesn't eject. You have to pull it out. The carousel still turns and everything else seems to be spinning. I suspect that a belt has broken or slipped whilst sitting unattended for many years.

Will suit a tinkerer/repairer or someone who wants to strip it for parts (sniff...). It hasn't seen any work for many years so as part of my extended clean out it needs to go.

Willing to accept, a bitcoin, $100, a bottle of red, a kind word, whatever really. 

Pictures:

IMG_20180716_172715.jpg

IMG_20180716_172641.jpg

IMG_20180716_172644.jpg

IMG_20180716_172658.jpg

IMG_20180716_172704.jpg

Edited by DrMoShen
added price

@DrMoShen

As per our guidelines, could you please add a price.

Thanks.

Price updated.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By onairpic
      Item Condition: Very Good. Some scratches. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Gordon State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal (plus 3%), Cash on Pick, Bank Transfer Reason for selling: Selling for a friend. Features:
      Speaker System:
      3-Way, 3-Unit,
      bass-reflex type,
      Magnetically shielded

Speaker Units:
      Woofer = 15 cm, cone type
      subwoofer = 15 cm, cone type
      Tweeter = 2.8, dome type
      Nominal impedance = 6 ohm
      Dimension (approx) = 235mm (width) x 470mm (Height) x 265mm (Depth)
      Weight (approx) = 7.3kg per unit
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By chimchimster
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Gold Coast State: Queensland Payment Method: EFT, Cash or Paypal Reason for selling: Downsizing my collection 1st Japanese 1980 pressing. This is the rare White Label promo copy. 
      It sounds amazing. Includes Obi, Insert, White Promo Label and Sample sticker on cover.

AC/DC
      Back in Black
      NM-/NM-
      1980 Japan w/Obi Atlantic P10906A
      Notes- Promo White Label
      Includes - Hells Bells Shoot To Thrill What Do You Do For Money Honey Given The Dog A Bone Let Me Put My Love Into You Back In Black You Shook Me All Night Long Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution

• By gw1
      Item Condition: excellent condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: MIAMI State: Queensland Payment Method: EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: A pair of Infinity RS 625 speakers in excellent condition 25 to 200 watt , 92 sensitivity, so quite easy to drive 970h x 270w x 360d 22kgs each

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By barbz127
      Item Condition: excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Ipswich State: Queensland Payment Method: PayPal (+3% fees), Cash, EFT Reason for selling: upgraded Further information:

Current model Klein 3 (USB model) and matching Kraftwerk power supply.

Prefer pickup but can post the two boxes at your cost.

Also comes with original wall wart for the Klein.

Prefer to sell together but also open to selling the Dec separately and keeping the power supply.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Igotmearecord
      Item Condition: Showing their age Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Tura Beach State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal F&F, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: They need a new owner to enjoy them Further information:
      Obviously in need of a little TLC, maybe a re-cone. I am not sure what they are really worth. I have looked on HiFi Shark and I kinda get mixed information. Recent posts here suggest I am in the ballpark. They work, no voice coil rubbing, but there is some obvious damage to the edges of the cones. Maybe someone who knows how will be able to fix the cones without a re-cone. But that just ain't me 🤓.
      They came to me with a set of Quad valve gear from a very polite older gentleman and I recently used them to test that the Quad amps are working ( they are). He was a bit particular about keeping all his paperwork and stuff including brochures, catalogues, service documentation, spare parts and accessories, and instruction manuals which is why I have the brochure to go with them.
      I think he started off with a mono system and went stereo a few years later which would explain why the power amps have quite different serial numbers and these 2 drivers are different to look at.
      I won't bother with putting the specs here. Those who know what they are already know the specs and otherwise the world of Google will give anyone that asks the right questions a fount of information. 
      Price is open to discussion. Freight/postage will also need to be discussed if not picking up.

Photos: