Projector & TV Calibration in Sydney/Canberra

I have a couple of members in Canberra who are interested in having their TV/Projector calibrated. To make a trip to Canberra viable, I need to have enough numbers, so I thought I would put it out there to see if anyone in Canberra is also interested in having their TV or projector professionally calibrated. 

If you don't already know me, in addition to writing here for Stereonet, I'm also an ISF Certified Calibrator and the owner of Adelaide based clarity audio & video calibration. 

If you're interested please send me a PM to register your interest.

Regards,

Tony O'Brien

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi all, I will be visiting Canberra in early December (subject to booking numbers) and will be available for calibrations if you're interested in having your TV or Projector professionally calibrated.

If you don't already know me, in addition to writing here for Stereonet, I'm also an ISF Certified Calibrator and the owner of Adelaide based clarity audio & video calibration. 

You can also find some photos of calibrations I have done in the ISF Calibration photos thread

If you're interested please send me a PM to register your interest.

Regards,
Tony O'Brien

• 8 months later...

Hi All,

Subject to final numbers, I'm planning on making a working trip to NSW in September.

If you're interested in having your TV or projector professionaly calibrated please send me a PM to register your interest.

If you don't already know me, in addition to writing AV reviews here at Stereonet, I'm also the owner of Adelaide based clarity audio & video calibration and an ISF Certified Calibrator.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi All,

Now that restrictions are beginning to ease I will be travelling to Sydney in October and available for calibrations. If you're interested in having your projector or TV professionally calibrated, please send me a PM. 

Edited by Clarity Calibration

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi All,

Subject to final numbers, I'm looking at making a trip to Canberra in May 2021.

If you're interested in having your projector or TV professionally calibrated, please send me a PM to register your interest or contact me directly via my website.

Regards,

Tony 

• 2 months later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I was lucky to have Tony from Clarity Calibration over yesterday to work on my Epson projector and can highly recommend his work. Great guy and awesome service! Grab him while he is in Sydney if you can

Edited by tinytonez
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...

Hi all, flying to Sydney tomorrow (5/6) and due to a scheduling change I now have a free spot mid/late morning. If you're interested in having your projector calibrated please feel free to contact me via PM or via my website.

I'm a professionaly Certified ISF Calibrator and a PVA Certified Video Professional with 13+ years experience. I use both  Klein K10A and JETI spectroradiometer, both of which are true reference grade instruments. 

Edited by Clarity Calibration
Added text

• 3 months later...

Hello all Canberran's (Ken Behrens),

I'm keen on having Tony from Clarity Calibration perform a professional calibration on my projector.

Tony has indicated he'll be in Sydney around the 10/11th November and could make a side trip to Canberra if there are a few paying customers to make it worth his effort.

Please record your interest by responding to this thread.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM myself, if I cant answer anything I'll pass onto Tony to address.

Thanks in advance

Craig

Edited by Craigandkim
text

On 07/06/2021 at 4:25 PM, SUPEROX said:

calibration for an Epson 9400

Just had early last month my Epson 9400 calibrated by Tony and can definitely recommend it. The result is pretty amazing I have to say.

Those colours have so much more punch and somehow the experience of watching a movie is so intense now.

I left a longer post about my experience in the Epson TW9400 owner's thread if you'd like to have a read.

• Love 1

• 3 months later...