Projector & TV Calibration in Melbourne

I'm planning another trip to Melbourne and will be available Monday 15/2- Thursday 18/2. If you would like your television or projector professionally calibrated (I use a Klein K10a colorimeter and JETI 150 spectro) please either send me a PM, or contact me via my website.

• Like 2
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tony left my place at 11pm... been checking stuff over since .... over the last couple of hours   Great job ! looks fantastic cross SDR blu-ray 2D and 3D , and 4k HDR on my JVC N7. Very hap

I have the privilege of getting Tony’s calibration service yesterday evening for my JVC N5. This is my second calibration engagement with him, the first 2 1/2 years ago on my JVC X5900.   As

Well , Tony Calibrated my JVCX9000 on 04.02.19 and It has never looked this good before. I highly recommend anyone to get their projector calibrated to get the best out of it. It took him nearly

Had Tony in today for the LG OLed 55 CX.   One of life's gentlemen.   Excellent service plus a great education in all things AV.    I learnt plenty today and my TV image looks great to boot.

Regards Cazzesman

• Like 1