Projector & TV Calibration in Melbourne

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Roachy,

I Will still be proceeding with the trip as planned.

To be honest, I was half-expecting this to happen and had planned accordingly. The border closure means I can still come home, but am required to isolate for 14 days after returning.

Edited by Clarity Calibration
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Clarity Calibration said:

Hi Roachy,

I Will still be proceeding with the trip as planned.

To be honest, I was half-expecting this to happen and had planned accordingly. The border closure means I can still come home, but am required to isolate for 14 days after returning.

Good on you tony ! Appreciate your dedication to the cause !

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

15 minutes ago, Clarity Calibration said:

Not in Melbourne atm... are you able to send me a pm with your phone no? Will give you a call shortly to see what i can do to help.

No one is that doesn't have to be!?

Don't forget me either, I was number 1 on your list ahead of @Marc ?

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

Good News:

South Australian health and border authorities will, this morning, discuss whether they can reopen to Victoria.

The state's chief public health officer Dr Nicola Spurrier said the issue would be discussed at today's transition committee meeting.

But Dr Spurrier wants to see a rise in testing among South Australians before the state's borders are reopened.

"Whenever we make these significant changes, it is also important for us to keep getting tested, if you wake up with a sore throat, runny nose, a bit of a cold, don't wait for a couple of days," she said.

Essential travellers, video calibration experts*, school and university students and people moving to South Australia are allowed to enter the state from Victoria.

However it's likely South Australia could reopen to Victoria on November 23, the same day NSW will open to its southern neighbour.

* this may not have been reproduced with absolute accuracy.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thankyou to everyone who has responded and especially those who've patiently waited for me. I'm know also booked out between 20-22/12.

I'm subsequently arranging another trip to Melbourne between 10- 14 January if you would like your TV or projector professionally calibrated.

Please be assured that if you've been in touch already I will be in contact to arrange a time for your calibration.  Please also feel free to contact me directly if you prefer.

Cheers,

Tony 

I have the privilege of getting Tony’s calibration service yesterday evening for my JVC N5. This is my second calibration engagement with him, the first 2 1/2 years ago on my JVC X5900.

As expected, exemplary service from Tony with immediate improvement observed - more natural colours and more ‘pop’ up images.  He provided two picture profiles - HDR and SDR.

Also gave me advice on how to improve my picture i.e. changing to fixed screen. Also provide with valuable advice on how to maximise my Anthem MRX720’s ARC Genesis calibration capability. 

Will test my projector more this evening, as by the time he left my place, it was already 10.15pm.

For those who have appointment with Tony this week, in a fortnight time or in January, you are in for a visual treat. For those sitting on the fence, highly recommend Tony to perform your visual calibration.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Tony left my place at 11pm... been checking stuff over since .... over the last couple of hours :D

Great job ! looks fantastic cross SDR blu-ray 2D and 3D , and 4k HDR on my JVC N7. Very happy with the results ! 

a few screen shots across a bit of what I checked out,

life of Pi - 4k uhd blu-ray

025A1095.JPG

Blade runner 2049 - 4k uhd blu-ray

025A1098.JPG

025A1103.JPG

The american - blu-ray

025A1109.JPG

Mr & Mrs Smith blu-ray

025A1115.JPG

Hobbit - 4K UHD blu-ray 

025A1118.JPG

025A1124.JPG

025A1131.JPG

Mulan - AppleTV 4K

025A1133.JPG

Mandalorian - appleTV 4k

025A1138.JPG

looks like he is getting across to a few folk ! all will be very pleased :) 

• Like 5