On 12/08/2018 at 4:35 PM, gonefishing999 said:

@TLL I can get 27 the same as oppomod uses in tcxo and ocxo .

I need to order 10 pieces to get ocxo if anyone wants to make this.

10 12 weeks for delivery. I wii be ordering this week.

I will design circuit boards this week to fit both clocks.

Peter,

Looking at Oppomod site, their clock upgrade requires the LPS upgrade to power it. Does yours, as well, or can it pull power from the stock SPS?  Also, does your board work with the 103, or only the 203?

Finally, did you hear improvement via I2S board to the Holo before upgrading the clocks, or were they installed at the same time?

Thanks again,

Michael 

• 4 months later...

This may be a silly question, but does the Oppomod I2S board get 'true' DSD out of the Oppo? PS Audio say that their DACs only accept DSD from their transports verified by their own handshake. How does the Oppomod board handle this?

• 1 month later...

@gonefishing999 thanks Peter. So if I put an Oppomod I2S board in my UDP-203 and connect it via HDMI cable to a PS Audio DAC, will I get the full DSD experience? Is there no problem with the PS Audio 'handshake'?

I guess the clock upgrade can be added at a later stage?

Excuse my ignorance, thank for your insight.

Lukas

1 hour ago, Lukoo said:

@gonefishing999 thanks Peter. So if I put an Oppomod I2S board in my UDP-203 and connect it via HDMI cable to a PS Audio DAC, will I get the full DSD experience? Is there no problem with the PS Audio 'handshake'?

I guess the clock upgrade can be added at a later stage?

Excuse my ignorance, thank for your insight.

Lukas

There's a lot of posts on the PS Audio forums suggesting that it works fine 

https://forum.psaudio.com/t/getting-oppo-dsd-output-to-the-direct-stream-dac/2744/261

• 8 months later...

Hi,

would it be possible to install the oppomod I2S module into the Oppo BDT-101CI player? The connector is slightly different - the same type but more number of pins. What do you think about it? Thanks

DSC04919.JPG

DSC04904.JPG

DSC04681.JPG

Edited by DenisD