SOLD

Item: Primare SP33 Processor & A30.7 Power Amp
Price: SP33 - $1900

Price: A30.7 - $2500
Item Condition: Excellent 
Reason for selling: Upgrade
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, 
Extra Info: SP33 Processor

Comes with original box, manual, cables, standard C24 remote and the optional C33 remote that's carved out of a solid block of aluminium. In excellent condition and full working order. Please note that interconnects are not included. Can be used with balanced XLR leads, unbalanced RCA leads or a combination of both, but the unit is a true balanced design and best results will be obtained using balanced leads. The SP33 is still a current model and RRP new is $5999. It is one of the few AV Processors that genuinely has the potential to be upgradeable due to its modular design and is still a current model. Titanium Silver finish.

Extra Info: A30.7 Power Amp

Comes with original box, manual & cables. Please note that interconnects are not included.  Power ratings: 7 channels at 150w at 8 ohms and 300w at 4 ohms all channels driven. Once again, like the SP33, it can be used with both balanced or unbalanced cables, but it is a fully balanced design so best results will be obtained using balanced cables. The A30.7 is still a current model and RRP new is $3999. Titanium Silver finish.
Reviews: You'll find a review on both items here https://www.primare.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/SP33-A30.7-i-fidelity-1.pdf

Pictures: SP33

PrimareP1.jpg.d84d1a8072b39d1a75c56066fd95e44a.jpg

PrimareP2.jpg.c862e2fe8f3dd270285013c2d58c8f8f.jpg

Pictures: A30.7

PrimarePA1.jpg.b2f1e8dde61d0732f1406ff025663aba.jpg

PrimarePA2.jpg.4a9fe73b065ac2c0187ade789864fa5b.jpg

Pictures: C24 Remote on the left, C33 Remote on the right.

PrimarePC3.jpg.e662da427dccd32277bbe91a726e00a3.jpg

And finally.....I've had a real hard time putting them up for sale. Arrggghhhh!!!!! I've thought about keeping them as a "back-up", "fail-safe", etc, but they really deserve better than being in their boxes stored away for just in case. They deserve to be used, displayed and hold someone else's pride of place in their home theatre just like have been in mine. As anyone who has made the leap from Receiver to Separates will tell you: there's no going back. If you've ever wanted to take that leap, but simply found it too expensive, well here's your chance.

Edited by Happy Sacks
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, rolfie_boy said:

This SP33 not yet has the 4K KVM module I presume?

No it doesn't have the 4K KVM, but please note the following 2 items from Primare's website regarding the 4K KVM board:

Note: the 4KVM video module was developed primarily to partner our upscaling to 4K universal disc player BD32 MKII. The 4KVM design was initiated before the release of HDMI 2.0a specifications. Those specifications demand a higher clock speed necessary for HDR switching than the chip in the 4KVM is able to provide. As a result, 4KVM will work with most, if not all, sources that allow for turning HDR off and with only minor limitations on playback specifications 

Notes:

• Samsung players: 4KVM will not be able to consistently provide 4K with Samsung

players, as they currently do not allow for turning off HDR, resulting in HD only

playback.

• Netflix 4K UHD streaming requires HDCP 2.2 and it does not allow downgrading

to HDCP 1.4. So, while 4KVM is HDCP 2.2 compliant, Netflix will not work on HDCP 1.4 inputs, including HDCP 1.4 only TVs that might be used with 4KVM.

Based upon this I wouldn't be paying any more for one with the 4K KVM video board, because as soon as a new one is released you'd be looking to upgrade it anyway, whichever version of the SP33 you own.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...