Sign in to follow this  
muzzagruzz

SOLD: FS: SOLD Luxman D-O5u SACD Player ($$$ Update $$$)

Item: Luxman D-O5u SACD Player 
Price: SOLD $3600.00 including postage if required (via courier only – I’ve used Couriers Please a few times and have been quite satisfied - will not use Aus. Post as they are too expensive)
Item Condition: Minty
Reason for selling: Funding something else.

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Direct Deposit
Extra Info:

Purchased new October 2016. I believe it's still a current model listed at $5,999.00 at Class A Audio.

Demonstration available for serious buyers.

Purchased new by me in October 2016 from Class A Audio.  Complete with all packaging (double or triple boxing?), manuals, aluminium remote (which is awesome). 

The SACD player is in mint condition with no marks at all on the chassis or remote control. The SACD player has performed flawlessly since I’ve owned it and it is superb in operation.  Build quality is astonishing.

Thanks for looking.

Pictures:

0005.JPG

0001.JPG

0002.JPG

0003.JPG

0004.JPG

0006.jpg

Edited by muzzagruzz

Nice! 

I'm not in the market to buy, but just wondering, with the 'USB In' on the back, can this be used as a DAC?

GLWTS :thumb:

I believe it can, yes. I've only used it as a CD/SACD player though and it is a superlative performer in that regard.

That is a beauty. Great price. GLWS.

6 minutes ago, Raiden said:

Nice! 

with the 'USB In' on the back, can this be used as a DAC?

GLWTS :thumb:

Definitely, and a superior DAC to many separate units on the market. This was the big change from the D-05 to the U model, so not only is this a superb player, it is also a fantastic DAC as well. Also, I recommend the OP 100%.  All of his gear is kept in mint condition and he is a true gentleman.

1 minute ago, rantan said:

Definitely, and a superior DAC to many separate units on the market. This was the big change from the D-05 to the U model, so not only is this a superb player, it is also a fantastic DAC as well. Also, I recommend the OP 100%.  All of his gear is kept in mint condition and he is a true gentleman.

Thanks mate, very kind.

SOLD

Edited by muzzagruzz

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By craka
      Item:Marantz SA-KI-Pearl-Lite SACD Player (Silver)
      Price Range: Fair
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info:Apart from being a nice player, I'm interested in using its DAC mode function.
      Please feel free to PM me.

• By alexb
      Item: 5 x Various SACDs
      Price: $20 Each / $75 for all 5
      Item Condition: Unused (unsealed)
      Reason for selling: Didn’t end up purchasing SACD player
      Payment Method: Pickup, EFT, Cash, Paypal (buyer pays transaction fees)
      Extra Info:

Diana Krall - When I Look Into Your Eyes (Verve 440 065 374-2)
      Diana Krall - Love Scenes (Impulse B0002841-36)
      Marvin Gaye - Collection (Motown B0003502-36)
      Stan Getz & Joao Gilberto - Getz / Gilberto (Verve 314 589 595-2)
      Norah Jones - Come Away With Me (Blue Note 7243 5 41747 2 😎

Photos:

• By too_slow
      Item: Yamaha CD-S1000 SACD Player
      Price: 700
      Item Condition: Near New
      Reason for selling: Surplus to needs
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
      Extra Info:

Hi there, I am selling a mint condition Yamaha CDS1000 SACD HDCD CD player. This is an Australian model with the black chassis and dark walnut trim on the side. The body / chassis / wood trim is in perfect condition, as is the motorised tray and everything else. The unit has been stored in the office for over a year. I just don’t use it enough, and I have already sold my SACD collection.

This is still selling for $1899 at some local stores (before negotiation).

I will entertain partial trade for SONOS and Canon EF L lenses (happy to pay cash on top depending on what you’re offering).

Price is negotiable but I’m not giving it away. It is very pretty looking. I’ve paired with with Anthem Pre processor and power amps, with Paradigm Prestige speakers. Norah Jones or Eric Clapton sounds absolutely sensational on the setup.

Pickup in Doncaster , though my preference is to bring it to your place for testing

No shipping. No emails. Cash deal only.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Audionerd
      Item: Luxman A522 Belt Drive Turntable fitted with Grace G-707 Tonearm & Denon DL103 Moving Coil Cartridge
      Price: Reduced from $1150 to $850!! FIRM because this is already a bargain
      Item Condition: Beautiful clean condition apart from some scratching to the lid. Operationally perfect and set up ready to play
      Reason for selling: FAR too many turntables
      Payment Method: Cash, Bank Transfer or Paypal
      Extra Info: A superb example of this rare turntable, with classic looks but serviced and upgraded to current audiophile standards by turntable maestro Rick Powell. 
      Adjusted for optimum performance with correct VTA, azimuth, overhang, offset angle, tracking force and bias correction under test conditions. Refurbishment of all electrical contacts and cabling, horizontal and vertical relocation of the arm via the locking collar and re-aligning the bearing has resulted in the best performing sample of this combination you will find. It will certainly surpass more expensive units that are not properly set up.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By charlieg12
      Hi All

Was given a L-530 for Christmas, a beautiful beast but its got a few faults. I'd really like to get it working and I need some help.

It's Japanese so I've powered it with a cheap 500w 100v step down. I've found and downloaded the circuit diagram, owners and service manuals. It looks reasonable clean inside, I reckon its been opened a few times as all the screws don't match. The transistors on the two PB-1393-1 (L&R power amps boards?) are different with with 2x 2SC2922 52Y and 2x 2SA1216 53Y on left board, 2x 2SC2526 NW(X) and 2X 2SA1076 OH(X) on the right. The right looks original. One of the caps (?) in the phono stage looks to have leaked but thats the only obvious blow out.

Initial testing done with CD player connected to AUX input and both headphones (first time) and speakers via speaker A output.

On power up;  All the panel lights come on with the warm up flashing. Red LEDs on the power amp boards light (4 each) as do the two on phono input stage.
      Warm up relay (RY 201) triggers after maybe 10 seconds, light stabilises and music is produced out of the left channel only. About 10 seconds later relay triggers again, warm up flashes and music stops. Power off for a short while lets me repeat, with the same result.

I'll probably have to take it to someone here in Adelaide before too long (suggestions as to who welcomed) but am keen to go as far as I can before then.

Thanks for reading my post, any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.