SOLD: FS: SOLD Luxman D-O5u SACD Player ($$$ Update $$$)

SOLD

Item: Luxman D-O5u SACD Player 
Price: SOLD $3600.00 including postage if required (via courier only – I’ve used Couriers Please a few times and have been quite satisfied - will not use Aus. Post as they are too expensive)
Item Condition: Minty
Reason for selling: Funding something else.

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Direct Deposit
Extra Info:

Purchased new October 2016. I believe it's still a current model listed at $5,999.00 at Class A Audio.

Demonstration available for serious buyers.

Purchased new by me in October 2016 from Class A Audio.  Complete with all packaging (double or triple boxing?), manuals, aluminium remote (which is awesome). 

The SACD player is in mint condition with no marks at all on the chassis or remote control. The SACD player has performed flawlessly since I’ve owned it and it is superb in operation.  Build quality is astonishing.

Thanks for looking.

Pictures:

0005.JPG

0001.JPG

0002.JPG

0003.JPG

0004.JPG

0006.jpg

Edited by muzzagruzz
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Raiden said:

Nice! 

with the 'USB In' on the back, can this be used as a DAC?

GLWTS :thumb:

Definitely, and a superior DAC to many separate units on the market. This was the big change from the D-05 to the U model, so not only is this a superb player, it is also a fantastic DAC as well. Also, I recommend the OP 100%.  All of his gear is kept in mint condition and he is a true gentleman.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rantan said:

Definitely, and a superior DAC to many separate units on the market. This was the big change from the D-05 to the U model, so not only is this a superb player, it is also a fantastic DAC as well. Also, I recommend the OP 100%.  All of his gear is kept in mint condition and he is a true gentleman.

Thanks mate, very kind.