SOLD: FS: VPI Traveller V2 Turntable (Update will include Delivery by Courier)

SOLD

Item: VPI Traveller V2 Turntable (no cartridge)

Price: $1300 including the custom made dust cover that I had (will include delivery by courier so long as it's reasonable cost - I've used Couriers Please a few times and am satisfied with them)
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Pickup – Cash preferred but I have the box so can post at buyers cost.

Extra Info:

Australian delivered stock from Krispy Audio and I purchased it from there second hand in May 2016. It’s in excellent condition with no marks whatsoever on the unit. Interestingly, even though it’s Aus delivered, I cannot find the serial number anywhere on the unit? Checked the box and it may have been written imageproxy.php?img=&key=a1aee8f6a7a51714 there but the tag could’ve been taken off? 

Comes with original box, instructions and packaging. Perspex lid was made locally in Sydney and is in excellent condition. It may be quite difficult to pack and post. 

Beautifully made turntable, as usual from VPI, and sounds divine with the right cartridge.  I’ve enjoyed it immensely since owning it as I’m sure the next owner will too.

Forgot to mention that the hideous lounge is sadly not included. 

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0010.JPG

DSC_0011.JPG

DSC_0012.JPG

DSC_0013.JPG