Jump to content

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, digitalhome said:

What a load of marketing dribble from the boss! I ordered a pair that arrived 2 weeks after order date and wouldn't you know it, they are stuffed! 2 weeks later (after many promises and confirmed incorrect mixed information) I am yet to receive a replacement pair ( still haven't been dispatched from Hong Kong) or my money back! 

To top it of, there was an invoice to Nura for the headphones for a total of $90 AUD. If that is the case no wonder quality control is rubbish ( confirmed by the qty of faulty units) and G.P. is huge!

Maybe there is a shortage. 

 

I can’t stand their “funky in the front row” ad on Facebook. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Mike13 said:

Maybe there is a shortage. 

 

 

If there was you would think they would have the common sense to let the buyer know, but I assume this is the Nuraphone way. I have lodged a case with paypal anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard these over the weekend at Hong Kong airport. I couldn’t get the left earphone to seal properly, but these are mostly marketing hype. The reason I say this is that the people in their ads have roles where they would’ve tried a lot of other good headphones.

 

Non personalised sound is, as others have suggested, made to sound really bad in order to to make the personalised version sound a bit better.

 

The “funky in the front row” comment that I find so annoying is also a gimic. All that I could tell that the distance from the stage does is adjust the bass.

 

I like heavy bass, but the front row isn’t funky, it’s just overdone bass.

 

I still like their idea of buds inside a full size can, but in this implementation I’m not sure it does anything other than make it more uncomfortable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/10/2018 at 10:22 PM, Mike13 said:

I heard these over the weekend at Hong Kong airport. I couldn’t get the left earphone to seal properly, but these are mostly marketing hype. The reason I say this is that the people in their ads have roles where they would’ve tried a lot of other good headphones.

 

Non personalised sound is, as others have suggested, made to sound really bad in order to to make the personalised version sound a bit better.

 

The “funky in the front row” comment that I find so annoying is also a gimic. All that I could tell that the distance from the stage does is adjust the bass.

 

I like heavy bass, but the front row isn’t funky, it’s just overdone bass.

 

I still like their idea of buds inside a full size can, but in this implementation I’m not sure it does anything other than make it more uncomfortable. 

Did you tune the headset in with your phone? I wonder if it would increase voice tone due to my industrial deafness?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Stump said:

Did you tune the headset in with your phone? I wonder if it would increase voice tone due to my industrial deafness?

Yes with my phone, but I don’t think it matters what you use. 

 

It doesn’t do any sort of volume adjustment that I could tell, or ask if you could hear any tones at a certain volume level. It’s all automatic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright, I'll take the bait.

 

Should I get my hands on a pair for an official StereoNET review?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, Jensway said:

Alright, I'll take the bait.

 

Should I get my hands on a pair for an official StereoNET review?

Wouldn’t they send you one? Are you one of the reviewers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mike13 said:

Are you one of the reviewers?

Yep!

 

3 hours ago, Mike13 said:

Wouldn’t they send you one?

If you guys are keen to see a review, I'll see if I can get a pair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×